X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    **** right off with this nonsense. This administration is setting all sorts of records for inappropriate spending. An EPA chief flying first class. A bevy of other secretaries flying private inappropriately. A $31,000 dining set cost twice as much as my first car. They’re making cuts to an agency that ensures affordable housing is available and they think it’s ok to spend $31k on a dining set and almost $4k on curtains?

This is corruption on a scale we haven’t seen. This is the kind of horse**** that takes place in banana republics.
    I agree with you. The only difference is this administration has no problem NOT hiding it, or even trying to hide it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      I agree with you. The only difference is this administration has no problem NOT hiding it, or even trying to hide it.
      So you're just speculating every other administration has done it with no proof so you can claim "both sides?"

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
        So you're just speculating every other administration has done it with no proof so you can claim "both sides?"
        Every politician abuses their power, especially to spending. To think otherwise is foolish. Truly foolish. That's my stance.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Every politician abuses their power, especially to spending. To think otherwise is foolish. Truly foolish. That's my stance.
          So, the short answer to the question is "yes".

Comment

**** right off with this nonsense. This administration is setting all sorts of records for inappropriate spending. An EPA chief flying first class. A bevy of other secretaries flying private inappropriately. A $31,000 dining set cost twice as much as my first car. They’re making cuts to an agency that ensures affordable housing is available and they think it’s ok to spend $31k on a dining set and almost $4k on curtains?

This is corruption on a scale we haven’t seen. This is the kind of horse**** that takes place in banana republics.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
              So, the short answer to the question is "yes".
              The Orange Creamsicle has been more open about it. No question. But don't pretend that the Dems are clean. No way, no how. It's the way politics work now.

Comment

The Orange Creamsicle has been more open about it. No question. But don't pretend that the Dems are clean. No way, no how. It's the way politics work now.
                These instances of spending abuse are being reported because it's public record, not because of the openness of the Trump administration. The idea that you'd even suggest that is insane.

Comment

These instances of spending abuse are being reported because it's public record, not because of the openness of the Trump administration. The idea that you'd even suggest that is insane.
                  I'm laughing insanely. You think the Ds don't abuse spending power? Really? The Trump Administration is FLAUNTING it. That doesn't excuse the same spending abuses of the Ds. It doesn't. And if you think that is the case, you are as blind as the Trumpers. Period.

Comment

I'm laughing insanely. You think the Ds don't abuse spending power? Really? The Trump Administration is FLAUNTING it. That doesn't excuse the same spending abuses of the Ds. It doesn't. And if you think that is the case, you are as blind as the Trumpers. Period.
                    At no point did he say the democrats don’t abuse power. But you decide in your infinite centrist wisdom to boil it down to your tired, “he didn’t point at both therefore he’s wrong” garbage. It’s the argument of a child.

Let us know when your arguments get through puberty.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

At no point did he say the democrats don’t abuse power. But you decide in your infinite centrist wisdom to boil it down to your tired, “he didn’t point at both therefore he’s wrong” garbage. It’s the argument of a child.

You let me know when you get through puberty, and lose your V-Card. Good day, sir.

Comment

Ok, so you think we know about the abuses of the Trump administration because they're FLAUNTING it. Previous administration have behaved the exact same way, they just don't FLAUNT it. Could you expand on that? What is this FLAUNTING you're referring to?

Comment

Ok, so you think we know about the abuses of the Trump administration because they're FLAUNTING it. Previous administration have behaved there exact same way, they just don't FLAUNT it. Could you expand on that? What is this FLAUNTING you're referring to?
                          The Dems didn't flaunt it. That's the point. Trump's admin is arrogant enough TO flaunt it. Every friggin pol abuses the spending, the system, etc. Tired of the "holier than thou" attitude by all parties.

Comment

You let me know when you get through puberty, and lose your V-Card. Good day, sir.
                            Wow. That’s... utterly infantile.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Wow. That’s... utterly infantile.
                              When in Rome....when you respond maturely, I shall, too.

Comment

Just to prove my point. Thank you and good night.

Comment

Working...
                                X