This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

It isnt like that is new...there are still people who think Nixon was jobbed.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      And good riddance to it.

Comment

This is how the President of the United States feels about immigrants. And he married two of them. And the parents of the second one were chain migrated.

The poem describes the story of a snake, freezing outside in the cold, who convinces a woman to take him into her house. After the woman lets the snake in and revives it with “honey and some milk,” the snake delivers a fatal bite to her.

Trump likes to emphasize the last line, taking gusto as he repeats the snake’s words:

“ ‘Oh, shut up, silly woman!’ said the reptile with a grin. ‘You knew **** well I was a snake before you took me in,’ ” Trump will say, his voice often rising to a growl.
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2a9385f36c40

Just let me know when Demolition can begin.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          No. We don't give up our country to the worst among us. We take it back.

About 10% of the people in our country are terrible. This is not news. These animals have always been with us and will always be with us. Our job is to lock them back in their cages. We defeated these monsters in Germany in the 40s; we will defeat them here now.

They lucked into power from a combination of public apathy, incompetent opposition, and a completely understandable frustration with the status quo. This isn't the way things are going to be from now on, it's a riot. Sure, some among the rioters are those maniacs or people exploiting the situation for profit, but most of them are just normal people on their last nerve. Those are the rioters who wake up the day after, see their own shop has been looted, and rebuild.

Provided we learn our lesson and start actually satisfying people's discontents, those people will join us and turn on the killers, the agitators, and the profiteers. It's the 2:7:1 rule: 20% of people are good, 10% are bad, the rest of us are in the middle. At any given time the good only need 4/7ths, 57%, of the middle to completely contain the bad. That's what's next if we only choose messages and messengers that people believe. They want to believe us; nobody sane or ethical wants to live under this embarrassing, disgusting regime. They did it because they were angry and frightened.
          Last edited by Kepler; 02-26-2018, 08:18 AM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

“We elected Mike Steele to be the R.N.C. chair because he’s a black guy,” said Mr. Walters, the communications director for the American Conservative Union, which organized the conference. “That was the wrong thing to do.”
            https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/25/u...publicans.html

Gotta love CPAC. President and Crowd are xenophobic, and racist, and they want their political opponents (Hillary, Lock Her Up chants) put in jail. That's conservatism today. I actually feel sorry for the real conservatives out there. A little bit. Not too much.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah I mentioned that yesterday...Michael Steele defended those clowns when he ran the party under Dubya even laughing at the notion of the GOP and their supporters being racist! Now he knows he was just "Token Black Guy".
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/25/u...publicans.html

Gotta love CPAC. President and Crowd are xenophobic, and racist, and they want their political opponents (Hillary, Lock Her Up chants) put in jail. That's conservatism today. I actually feel sorry for the real conservatives out there. A little bit. Not too much.
                Wow, did you miss the point.

Race, gender, who you ****, etc., should be viewed as coincidence only. THAT is how you truly combat the -isms of our society. Determining the profession of someone based upon said classifications makes you the corresponding -ism.

There are plenty of reasons to lock up Mrs. Clinton that have nothing to do with her gender, such as Arab Spring, Uranium One, and conspiracy to murder (i.e. "Clinton body count"). All are coming to light. One these are realized, she will no longer be seen in the eyes of several as a prospective martyr.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Yeah I mentioned that yesterday...Michael Steele defended those clowns when he ran the party under Dubya even laughing at the notion of the GOP and their supporters being racist! Now he knows he was just "Token Black Guy".
                  Listening to Michael Steele on Steele and Unger for the last year has been like watching Oedipus at Colonus with the funny bits* cut out. It's a study in Greek tragedy of a good man brought down and, paradoxically, now all-seeing despite his self-inflicted blindness, and suffering guilt for his sins.

The right is turning on the last handful of people in their midst with even a smidgen of character.

* There are no funny bits. That's the joke.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 02-26-2018, 08:53 AM.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Wow, did you miss the point.

Race, gender, who you ****, etc., should be viewed as coincidence only. THAT is how you truly combat the -isms of our society. Determining the profession of someone based upon said classifications makes you the corresponding -ism.

There are plenty of reasons to lock up Mrs. Clinton that have nothing to do with her gender, such as Arab Spring, Uranium One, and conspiracy to murder (i.e. "Clinton body count"). All are coming to light. One these are realized, she will no longer be seen in the eyes of several as a prospective martyr.
                    jfc

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

jfc
                        What do you expect?
                        Cornell University

Comment

Schiff is killin' it with Dump. He's taking him at his word and just throwing his lies back at him.

I think Dump got a free ride from the media for so long because (well, other than they were just lining their pockets) his sheer disregard for truth was like a shock wave that stunned his victims. Schiff just treats the lies as empirically testable statements, rebuts them, then adds some abuse as a cherry on top to return Dump's "charismatic roughness" in kind. Simple and effective. You can see Dump is terrified of him because it takes Schiff one or two tweets to provoke a tweetstorm of 20 or 30 from La Infanta.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            This is how the President of the United States feels about immigrants. And he married two of them. And the parents of the second one were chain migrated.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2a9385f36c40

White European immigrants are fine. Especially if they're hot women. It's those brown ones from ****hole countries we don't want.
                            Last edited by rufus; 02-26-2018, 09:27 AM.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              White European immigrants are fine. Especially if they're not women. It's those brown ones from ****hole countries we don't want.
                              You mean ARE women I assume?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                You mean ARE women I assume?
                                I meant "hot" women. Fixed it.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X