This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Dump went full Derp at CPAC. FULL ON DERP. The DERPIEST.

And that moronic crowd of 33% waste of DNA started chanting "Lock Her Up" again.

Here's an article. It's worse than what I even knew when I posted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ake-power.html
    Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 02-23-2018, 12:04 PM.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So, I see that our draft dodger in chief is saying that the police deputy that didn't go into the school lacks courage.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
        So, I see that our draft dodger in chief is saying that the police deputy that didn't go into the school lacks courage.
        He may have lacked courage, but he was not lacking in intelligence. You wait for backup in a hot situation (also talked about in the Mass Shooting thread).
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

He's live right now and he is tearing that security guard up. Wow. He's saying that the security guard was a coward and didn't have any feelings for the children. Here's a tweet that describes it better than I did.

Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 02-23-2018, 01:41 PM.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The best people...

Comment

Rick Gates has pled guilty to "conspiracy against the United States". No word on if that's worse than "email stuff could have maybe gone wrong" or not. I'm guessing someone will be here shortly to tell us they're the same.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                Rick Gates has pled guilty to "conspiracy against the United States". No word on if that's worse than "email stuff could have maybe gone wrong" or not. I'm guessing someone will be here shortly to tell us they're the same.
                CPAC chanted "Lock her up" today, not "Lock him up". Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                  He’s not important. That will be their angle.
                  They’re also not too concerned with dear Jared lying for his clearance

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    I learned a new word from that article:
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakistocracy
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I learned a new word from that article:
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakistocracy
                      This is hilarious because it is EXACTLY what the pdf signature function was designed to thwart.

They have their new ad campaign.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh the wackiness: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/dat...-off-the-rails

As David Bier, a policy analyst with the libertarian Cato Institute, attempted to lay out research proving that immigrants actually have lower crime rates than native-born Americans, contribute significantly to the economy and are assimilating just as well or better than past generations of immigrants, his fellow panelists derided his statements as “nutty” and angry audience members shouted him down.
                        Don't be coming 'round here with your facts, fancy boy.

“Sweetie, you’re too young to know,” one woman called out as Bier said that the economy has historically done well during periods of high immigration to the United States.
                        Too know how to understand numbers?

When he noted that the U.S. proportionally takes in very few immigrants and refugees compared to other nations, a man interjected, “You’re a dreamer!” and much of the crowd broke out in applause and jeers.
                        LOL! Hopefully he gets to play the wacky neighbor on Dana Loesch's sitcom!

During a heated question and answer session during the immigration panel, a man from Four Corners, Virginia went on an extended diatribe about a Latino man who once crashed his car in front of his house.

“I had to go down to court to testify, and I was the only white face in the crowd other than the lawyers being paid to translate for these people,” he said. “You can go down to Four Corners Park and see obvious illegal immigrants defecating in the woods, fornicating in the woods, and on and on and on. These people are not the immigrants of the 20s and 30s. They will never be able to get good jobs here and be good citizens. Is that in your study?”
                        Are the same people defecating and fornicating? Do they have separate areas set up for each?

Struggling to be heard over the loud applause that ensued, Bier responded, “If you look at the data, the people committing crimes are overwhelmingly native-born Americans. So if you want to talk about the effect of immigrants on the crime rate, they actually lower the crime rate, resulting in a safer society. Obviously there are some immigrants who do commit crimes, just like there were some who committed crimes back when the Irish were the ones coming in.”

“Oh, I’m Irish, don’t you talk about the Irish,” an older woman angrily called out.
                        I mean, that was different. They were just celebrating the Red Sox winning the World Series.

“The data is the thing that’s going to win people over,” he said. “It’s just about showing them that immigrants are not what they think they are and hoping that falls on receptive ears. There are people who can be convinced, people who know immigrants personally, who know they are contributing to society and they’re not all defecating in the woods.”
                        Oh yeah, that's what I would take away from this experience.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          I'm not worried about the pardon. Mueller has that covered with the State of New York and state charges. And Cuomo isn't pardoning anyone.
                          Also, Trumpy is on record saying this means nothing to him, as it all happened before he even knew Manafort. So to pardon him for things that have nothing to do with Trump would look exceedingly bad.

I dunno, like he has something to hide?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So, he must have forgot his crib notes this time.
                            That kid knew what he was signing up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              He may have lacked courage, but he was not lacking in intelligence. You wait for backup in a hot situation (also talked about in the Mass Shooting thread).
                              But...................but......................... .....he had a GUN!!!!!

All you need to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun. Unless you need to wait for backup while 17 kids get slaughtered.

Comment

Dump went full Derp at CPAC. FULL ON DERP. The DERPIEST.

And that moronic crowd of 33% waste of DNA started chanting "Lock Her Up" again.

Here's an article. It's worse than what I even knew when I posted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ake-power.html
                                We are going to repeal the 2nd Amendment? Good lord the audience at CPAC gets dumber and dumber every year.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X