This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

From USA Today: Putin says Jews, Ukrainians, Tatars could be behind U.S. election meddling
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• I know (((nothing))) about it.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        My guess is he read that Putin said it.

And if you can't trust Vladimir Putin...
        You're not a fan of the KHL??
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Mr. Putin cannot wait to get up in the morning. Fun times.

Comment

The president made the argument that his supporters — in what both he and political observers are calling "Trump Country" — should vote for Republicans this year in order to prevent the top Democrat in the House, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., from regaining the speaker's gavel and possibly seeking to impeach him.

And to drive home the point about impeachment should Democrats take control of the House, Trump also targeted Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., a frequent and outspoken critic who has been calling for the president's ouster from office for months.
            Dont vote Dem cause they will impeach me...that is literally his midterm strategy now.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just saw a headline from the WSJ that dunp's lawyers are looking to make a deal with Muller to end the Russia probe.

Given that the probe is about russian meddling in the overall election, the only reason that dump and his morons have been the focus is that it appears that they were part of that. Had they not been, it would be totally about russia and preventing their intrusion in the future.

But since we are seeing that so many people may have broken some pretty nasty laws- from collusion to making money on their government positions- it's going to be hard to stop it. If they somehow manage, this will mark the official start of the formal acceptance of government corruption. Which would very much suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Dont vote Dem cause they will impeach me...that is literally his midterm strategy now.
                A strategy like this may backfire on trump because right now its about turnout and I don't see a fear he may be impeached a big enough reason a lot of less-than-excited republicans will come out to vote. I do know those of us who have not given up our rights to be thinking people better turn out or everything that we've seen trump do for the last year+ will only get worse after November 2018.

The republican party needs to be spanked and spanked hard. Kidney stomped to the point they pee blood. Both their ancestors and their descendants need to come away with bruises on their behinds. I have said before I never believed in voting a straight ticket but in both the 2012 and 2016 elections I did that. I am willing to vote for some less than perfect democratic candidates out there if it means punishing republicans for the traitorous way they have behaved for a generation now (bad enough during the Reagan era but really off the rails since winning the Congress in 1994).

For all you "false equivalency" fools out there this is how we get better candidates. If you keep voting for the person who is only 33% good over the ones who are 25% good, eventually we tip the scales the other way and we get candidates on both sides who are least honest and honorable. Think what a world we would be in if it was simply competing ideas and not the devil's bargains so many feel they are making. It ain't gonna be fixed in one or two elections, but over the course of a few more, we could actually have a functioning government again. The recent gun control (or as the progressives are now calling it "gun safety") legislation might be a tiny glimpse of what happens when politicians compromise and do something.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  Just saw a headline from the WSJ that dunp's lawyers are looking to make a deal with Muller to end the Russia probe.

Given that the probe is about russian meddling in the overall election, the only reason that dump and his morons have been the focus is that it appears that they were part of that. Had they not been, it would be totally about russia and preventing their intrusion in the future.

But since we are seeing that so many people may have broken some pretty nasty laws- from collusion to making money on their government positions- it's going to be hard to stop it. If they somehow manage, this will mark the official start of the formal acceptance of government corruption. Which would very much suck.
                  They might want a deal...but not for what they think. Trump's lawyer is dangerously close to campaign finance fraud and he knows it.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    A strategy like this may backfire on trump because right now its about turnout and I don't see a fear he may be impeached a big enough reason a lot of less-than-excited republicans will come out to vote. I do know those of us who have not given up our rights to be thinking people better turn out or everything that we've seen trump do for the last year+ will only get worse after November 2018.

The republican party needs to be spanked and spanked hard. Kidney stomped to the point they pee blood. Both their ancestors and their descendants need to come away with bruises on their behinds. I have said before I never believed in voting a straight ticket but in both the 2012 and 2016 elections I did that. I am willing to vote for some less than perfect democratic candidates out there if it means punishing republicans for the traitorous way they have behaved for a generation now (bad enough during the Reagan era but really off the rails since winning the Congress in 1994).

For all you "false equivalency" fools out there this is how we get better candidates. If you keep voting for the person who is only 33% good over the ones who are 25% good, eventually we tip the scales the other way and we get candidates on both sides who are least honest and honorable. Think what a world we would be in if it was simply competing ideas and not the devil's bargains so many feel they are making. It ain't gonna be fixed in one or two elections, but over the course of a few more, we could actually have a functioning government again. The recent gun control (or as the progressives are now calling it "gun safety") legislation might be a tiny glimpse of what happens when politicians compromise and do something.
                    There's no backfire. He's been running on his 33% since he took office. Nothing he has done has changed a single thing. The only thing that will change thing is Democratic turnout. As recently shown in Texas, Trump's base will show up. The question is will the Democrats? Probably depends on who's nominated. Can Susan Sarandon be placated enough to vote for the candidate? I'm not sure. Every Democrat who isn't full blown orthodoxy is getting slammed right now (Feinstein) and that's not going to be good when Heitkamp and McCaskill are replaced with Trump Republicans. Democrats may win the House but that's not where any power is, the power is in the Senate, Presidency, and the Court which is lost for probably two, maybe three generations now.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This happened last night

How the RNC hasn't figured out that a Trump rally in a special election district is the kiss of death at this point, I'll never know.

And this morning, there were these excretions:

He's terrified. Absolutely terrified.
                      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 03-11-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        This happened last night

How the RNC hasn't figured out that a Trump rally in a special election district is the kiss of death at this point, I'll never know.

And this morning, there were these excretions:

He's terrified. Absolutely terrified.
                        Yes he is...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

**** Tatars. They've just being lying in wait since the Golden Horde.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            They might want a deal...but not for what they think. Trump's lawyer is dangerously close to campaign finance fraud and he knows it.
                            So the question is- is the lawyer ready to take the fall? Can this lead to is dis-barment? Would a lawyer risk losing his job to cover for someone? Let alone someone like dump?

The thing about Stormy- this is totally different than the russian thing. Different subject, different investigators, ect. Currently, outside of the Muller investigation.

The one logical talking head theory about this whole ***** storm- that the entire trump family is just trying to make money. Not sure if he really wants to be buds with Vladdy, except for the money. But that's also where the idea of "no conflict of interest" very much ends with the emolument clause. Let alone all the greedy losers that are still attached.

And the theory goes that dump and family are billions in debt. Little jared has a building in NY that he's WAY over his head in- which is why he's selling US citizenship's.

The scary part is how he duped voters in thinking that he would do something constructive. And the tax cut does not count, since that's all on the R agenda, not his.

Comment

Actually, it could be part of the muller investigation
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Actually, it could be part of the muller investigation
                                There would have to be some connections to other things. dump's getting into the Muller thing because his guys were dumb enough to get involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X