This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Yowzers! Well daddy will pardon him and set fire to the world.
    Which daddy? Dump daddy or real daddy who has also done hard time?

Maybe Chris Christie will dance at his sentencing

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Another rat bails!
      Hope hicks resigns
      Trump considered her a model employee.

Comment

Which daddy? Dump daddy or real daddy who has also done hard time?

Maybe Chris Christie will dance at his sentencing
        The one banging his wife of course
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Mueller is now looking into Trumps attempts to oust Sessions...

Nixon is facepalming in his grave.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trump just suggested that seizure of guns would be a good first step to prevent Parkland shootings.

Yep, 2nd amendment be dammed.

That sound you hear are the exploding heads of true conservatives who support Trump.

See my post in the gun thread.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The Ringmaster is looking to avert our eyes from what's taking place in the first two circus rings by unveiling a third circus ring:
              The White House is laying tentative plans to announce new tariffs on steel and aluminum imports as soon as Thursday, according to two people briefed on the planning.
              Trump has told people in recent days that he's interested in imposing a 25 percent tariff on steel imports and a 10 percent tariff on aluminum imports, according to one person briefed on the issue. But it remained unclear Wednesday night exactly what levels he will announce.

Industry sources said company executives from both the steel and aluminum sectors were being summoned to the White House.

A White House spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Will Jared get conjugal visits while in jail?

Nyt reports that two New York forms lent him enormous sums of money after White House visits.

Shady money, people without proper clearance seeing top secret info. Where are all the people who were so worried about the Clinton’s? All this is ok right?
                The important thing is his businesses aren't doing anything underhanded like providing AIDs medicine for 10 million people in Africa or something; THAT would look suspicious.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Trump was berating Hicks for her testimony the day before: http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ntel-testimony

So, you know, witness tampering.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      The Ringmaster is looking to avert our eyes from what's taking place in the first two circus rings by unveiling a third circus ring:
                      The White House is laying tentative plans to announce new tariffs on steel and aluminum imports as soon as Thursday, according to two people briefed on the planning.
                      Great. So some people in a minor, backwards, and very uncompetitive industry get a hand out.

Whereas, steel or aluminum is used in roads, packaging such as cans, railways, other infrastructure, electrical lines, paint, electronics/transistors, appliances, buildings/skyscrapers, stadiums, bridges, airports, cars, rockets/rocket fuel, construction, fastener materials, household products, cooking utensils.

So in just a few other sectors there's a price hike for domestic consumption and these sectors get significantly less competitive on the world stage.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

Prescient.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

One of the most interesting, though depressing, things about this presidency has been watching how people go about justifying their support for Trump. No matter how idiotic his declarations and policy measures are, folks defend him, actively or passively. When else have we been able to observe people react to a child in office? The English have seen it, but not in an age when people were able to communicate their opinions so easily and without losing their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Trump was berating Hicks for her testimony the day before: http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ntel-testimony

So, you know, witness tampering.
                            From the comments:
                            “This blows, said Don with a sneer
                            Getting so lonely 'round here
                            No Stormy, no Hope
                            No women to grope
                            And nary a Clinton to smear”
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                              Great. So some people in a minor, backwards, and very uncompetitive industry get a hand out.

Whereas, steel or aluminum is used in roads, packaging such as cans, railways, other infrastructure, electrical lines, paint, electronics/transistors, appliances, buildings/skyscrapers, stadiums, bridges, airports, cars, rockets/rocket fuel, construction, fastener materials, household products, cooking utensils.

So in just a few other sectors there's a price hike for domestic consumption and these sectors get significantly less competitive on the world stage.
                              A lot of these public works contracts already require American steel.

Even our company stopped requiring an evaluation of sourcing materials from overseas.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

DACA comes due on March 5th.

Tear down the statue.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X