This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

I really don’t know what to make of Kristol. I know some here will have reflexive venomous responses to him no matter what he says. But he, Rick Wilson, and David Frum have had some of the most biting criticisms of this, I suppose, post-neoconservative movement.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Oh my god. This was in the replies to Kristol’s tweet:

Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I really don’t know what to make of Kristol. I know some here will have reflexive venomous responses to him no matter what he says. But he, Rick Wilson, and David Frum have had some of the most biting criticisms of this, I suppose, post-neoconservative movement.
        Kristol and Frum are judged based on how far Right the party went. They have also softened their edges the last 2 years or so which helps. Rick Wilson I always liked because he didnt give a crap he just said what was on his mind.

Of the 3 Kristol is the biggest d-bag but I also think he is the biggest old school Conservative True Believer. (which is why he is still a #NeverTrump and never sold out) Frum has issues speaking sometimes (ironic since he is a speechwriter) but I also liked how he took what he saw in the Bush years and basically quit being a neo-con because of it. Must be the Canadian part of him
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Kristol is still a POS, don't let him sucker you.

Frum actually learned something from the last few decades. He wised up. He realized the American right isn't a conservative economic or freedom movement at all, it's just a bunch of resentful fascists.

But Kristol is just like his pappy: a con artist and a professional parasite. The only difference is Irving was smart.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I’m not sure why that’s a big deal.

Now, if it was inside the kremlin, that would be a different story.
                Code:

Comment

I’m not sure why that’s a big deal.

Now, if it was inside the kremlin, that would be a different story.
                  In and of itself no...but it just adds fuel to the fire
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Partially redacted Schiff memo is out: http://docs.house.gov/meetings/ig/ig...0205-sd002.pdf

It shows that:
                      - The Steele dossier had nothing to do with the initial investigation and the team involved in the investigation was not even aware of it until months later.
                      - Mentions of the dossier in subsequent renewals, which was used narrowly and in combination with multiple other sources (including useful information acquired by the surveillance itself, proving its usefulness), did make explicit mention of his prior relationship with the FBI and the political motivation of those who hired Fusion GPS who in turn hired him (of which Steele himself had no knowledge).
                      - The Nunes memo contains misinformation contradicted by the actual underlying intelligence documents, which most members of the committee did not read and which Nunes himself did not read himself.

The Nunes memo knowingly made false statements about the process of an ongoing FBI investigation, in attempt to influence it, which seems to me like obstruction of justice.
                      Last edited by French Rage; 02-24-2018, 04:38 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

My god the republicans had better hope they retain the house and senate.
                        Code:

Comment

My god the republicans had better hope they retain the house and senate.
                          Even if the Dems take the Senate it takes 2/3 to remove from office and that isnt going to happen short of Trump outright admitting it under oath. The GOP is all in except the ones leaving office.

The GOP is off the rails though. They have gone so racist they threw their Black Former Chairman under the bus as a diversity hire. Michael Steele was everywhere defending the Party during and after Dubya and the thanks he gets is to have a bunch of Cletuses treat him like he is the Black guy the office hired cause he played for Bama back in the day.

The point of no return was CPAC...anyone who stands with the Grand Ole Trumps now doesnt get to pretend they arent a bunch of gun fellating, racist facists anymore. You wear this stink upon you and you get no quarter. When Bill friggin Kristol is on the right side of the issue and you arent than you are irredeemable.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Partially redacted Schiff memo is out: http://docs.house.gov/meetings/ig/ig...0205-sd002.pdf

It shows that:
                            - The Steele dossier had nothing to do with the initial investigation and the team involved in the investigation was not even aware of it until months later.
                            - Mentions of the dossier in subsequent renewals, which was used narrowly and in combination with multiple other sources (including useful information acquired by the surveillance itself, proving its usefulness), did make explicit mention of his prior relationship with the FBI and the political motivation of those who hired Fusion GPS who in turn hired him (of which Steele himself had no knowledge).
                            - The Nunes memo contains misinformation contradicted by the actual underlying intelligence documents, which most members of the committee did not read and which Nunes himself did not read himself.

The Nunes memo knowingly made false statements about the process of an ongoing FBI investigation, in attempt to influence it, which seems to me like obstruction of justice.
                            It also said Carter Page was assessed to be a Russian Agent
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trump also Tweeted: "“Congressman Schiff omitted and distorted key facts” @FoxNews So, what else is new. He is a total phony."

What was the actual comment by the Fox announcer? "Congressman Schiff, he argues the Republican memo omitted and distorted key facts." Just a bit of harmless editing by Dishonest Donnie whose alternate reality is alive and well.
                                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X