X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller...5313137026770/

Music is wrong, but she should check into the Gerald Ford clinic.
    Surprised you didn't suggest the Betty Ford. Many of your right-wing compatriots would.

This is relevant why? I assume you're educating us on the current state of conservative humor?

I'll admit it's a solid Top Comment candidate though. "I'm only laughing because my husband told me to."

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Surprised you didn't suggest the Betty Ford. Many of your right-wing compatriots would.

This is relevant why? I assume you're educating us on the current state of conservative humor?

I'll admit it's a solid Top Comment candidate though. "I'm only laughing because my husband told me to."
      History is lost on the young....

https://youtu.be/8Jsu_qgVuhg
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Why not go the route of Reagan only did it because his wife told him to? #feminism #ICallMyWifeMother
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

History is lost on the young....

https://youtu.be/8Jsu_qgVuhg
          I'm well aware of Gerald Ford's history, but thanks.

Comment

However I do not expectorate the vitriol that some of the posters do when someone takes a position they disagree with.
            Yeah, you let it fly completely unprompted...

Comment

I can't recall Joe going to an ad-hom attack on any posters here recently.

Comment

I can't recall Joe going to an ad-hom attack on any posters here recently.
                I didn't mean posters, just women, minorities, the poor etc...

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  I didn't mean posters, just women, minorities, the poor etc...
                  That's all on him, but from the *erm* passionate liberals here, like rufus, MaizeRage, Rover, and sometimes trixie, the response often seems to come in the form of unwarranted personal attacks. Which is what I think Joe was referring to.

Carry on.

Comment

That's all on him, but from the *erm* passionate liberals here, like rufus, MaizeRage, and sometimes trixie, the response often seems to come in the form of unwarranted personal attacks. Which is what I think Joe was referring to.

Carry on.
                    I am unaware of any such thing.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I am unaware of any such thing.

And in case Joe is wondering, I don't think calling you a single-issue voter is necessarily an ad-hom, but in order to understand you, let me ask you this:

1. When was the last time you voted for a pro-life Democrat (they do exist, and are often Catholic, but perhaps not in districts you've lived in)?
                      2. When was the last time you grudgingly voted for a pro-choice Democrat because you felt they were the better candidate overall?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

And in case Joe is wondering, I don't think calling you a single-issue voter is necessarily an ad-hom, but in order to understand you, let me ask you this:

1. When was the last time you voted for a pro-life Democrat (they do exist, and are often Catholic, but perhaps not in districts you've lived in)?
                        2. When was the last time you grudgingly voted for a pro-choice Democrat because you felt they were the better candidate overall?
                        1. Not in Maryland, but if Jimmy Carter counts...

2. Willie Don Schaefer for MD governor. Maybe Louis Goldstein for MD Comptroller. Wait - Peter Franchot for MD Comptroller in the last election.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                        X