Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

wubba lubba dub dub

Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    If they are owned by Burger King why isn't there a f-cking Tim Hortons in Virginia?

I don't ask for much, people.
    It was technically a merger that completed back in Q4 of 2014, part of one of those off-shoring of companies, in this case it was specifically BK, in order to retain profits away from the US corporate tax collectors.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

LOL http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...sidential-seal

The Trump Organization has ordered tee markers that feature the presidential seal, which could violate a federal law dictating that the seal can only be used for government business, ProPublica reported Monday.

Sign and metalworking company Eagle Sign and Design told ProPublica that it had gotten an order to create dozens of tee markers featuring the presidential seal to be used on Trump golf courses.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    It's the Gong Ghow.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

'It struck me while you guys were talking about the president’s dictatorial aspirations that in many respects Donald Trump is what Republicans feared Barack Obama would be. I remember a lot of conversations about the kinds of behaviors that they thought Obama would exhibit…now being played out by this administration.' – Michael Steele
    Well thank God Trump was born in the right country.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Made in the USA

It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

"Better to be infamous than never famous at all." -Roger Stone

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Looks like it’s gonna hit in time to mess up mg dads arrival flight tonight and my departure flight tomorrow am. Luckily my family member is working delta ops tonight so I’ll at least know early if I have a problem

Edit: this was totally meant for the weather thread
    Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 03-05-2018 at 04:15 PM.

(((NPC)))

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Yep, still here

Sam Nunberg is a prime example of why you should sober up from a long weekend of coke prior to going on national TV to speak about an investigation that you are likely part of.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    Sam Nunberg is a prime example of why you should sober up from a long weekend of coke prior to going on national TV to speak about an investigation that you are likely part of.
    Truth. I wouldn't be daring Mueller to arrest me if I were in his shoes.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

(((NPC)))

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Truth. I wouldn't be daring Mueller to arrest me if I were in his shoes.
    Especially after you just said that Carter Page WAS colluding (which flies in the face of everything the GOP and Trump have said) and you said you believe they have him on something. Mueller already drafted the subpoena and you know Schiff is just laughing ready to call him as well.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

He is literally asking people on tv for legal advice on whether or not he should cooperate.
    Is this a strategy?

(((NPC)))

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    He is literally asking people on tv for legal advice on whether or not he should cooperate.
    Is this a strategy?
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

So I went to my first professional sporting event in a while two night ago. (for purposes of this post I am not counting NCAA D1 football or basketball ) We really need to stop playing the anthem before sporting events. The idiocy I witnessed first hand made that abundantly clear.

As the flag bearers made their way onto the ice and the anthem singer was introduced, a few of our fellow citizens who don't understand what the first amendment actually means or what anyone who "served their country" actually was working to preserve yelled to someone a few rows in front of me "take off your hat!!" There were a mix of other words that generally look like **** on USCHO thrown around as well. Not realizing that continually yelling during the anthem to the dude with a hat on was every bit as disrespectful as they believed he was being, they kept up the verbal assault.

Anthem ends.

As is the custom of most idiots like the people doing the yelling at the guy with the hat on (and most fans who are not the least bit jerk-like as well) nearly everyone around me sat down as the last second of the word "brave" was being sung. (quite nicely by the young anthem singer I might add) I of course remain standing until the flag bearers remove the flags from the playing area, as this is the preferred way of showing respect and what I have always been taught to do.

Not content to let this poor dude who for whatever reason did not remove his cap (maybe he didn't ever learn the custom, maybe he was a cancer survivor who was self-conscious of his bald head, maybe he was making a first amendment protected and celebrated political statement -- who the fvck cares why) feel sufficiently castigated by a couple of dozen strangers he never met and will never bother, the verbal assaults increased. One idiot fan yelled "I didn't serve for you to be a disrespectful a-hole!" Uh, yeah you did motherfvcker. People all around me are yelling similar, idiotic things. All because someone didn't take off a God d am n hat.

This kept up for a few more minutes and then seemed to die down. Well, a couple of hours later when the game was over it clearly had not sufficiently died down. As two of the groups were leaving the guy with the hat and guy doing the most vocal and ridiculous verbal baiting got into a shoving match once they reached the concourse area. The guy complaining seemed bent further out of shape than one would think anyone could get over something like this and I later learned some around believed he said his father had also been in the military and had been killed in action during the Viet Nam war. The shoving escalated and it looked like it was very quickly going to get out of hand. I and a number of other people separated the two main combatants as best as we could, me doing my best to tie up the jerk while calmly trying to tell him his beef "isn't worth spending a weekend in jail for, walk away" and "be proud of what you believe in while being the bigger man" and other such crap when in reality I wanted to team up with the guy in the hat and kick the 5h!t out of this blowhard fool, regardless of whatever personal reasons he had to believe what he believed.

This is the America we live in folks. Here are two people, both white men, both almost certainly residents of the same community, both big enough hockey fans to pay money to watch the game live. Yet one wanted to kick the crap out of the other, largely because he has a misapplied sense of patriotism and misguided love of country. Hell, other than a love of hockey and being a white dude I bet he doesn't have another stinking thing in common with me, but based on the two minutes of the anthem he'd think I'm a stand-up guy, a lot like him probably, since I always stand at attention for the anthem, hold my hand over my heart and remain so until the flags are removed.

The whole episode made me sad. Made me sad for the way the jerk probably has nothing going on to make him truly happy, and if he does he's even a bigger Dick who does need to get his *** handed to him. Sad for the dude with the hat, who went to a hockey game to have a good time and had a good portion of his night ruined. Sad for the friends and family who felt scared and helpless as the two almost came to real blows. Sad that anyone in American can be this blind to what the ideals of our country are supposed to be.

But this is the America we live in. Probably the one we deserve. But whatever else we do, we gotta quit playing the anthem before sporting events.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    So I went to my first professional sporting event in a while two night ago. (for purposes of this post I am not counting NCAA D1 football or basketball ) We really need to stop playing the anthem before sporting events. The idiocy I witnessed first hand made that abundantly clear.

As the flag bearers made their way onto the ice and the anthem singer was introduced, a few of our fellow citizens who don't understand what the first amendment actually means or what anyone who "served their country" actually was working to preserve yelled to someone a few rows in front of me "take off your hat!!" There were a mix of other words that generally look like **** on USCHO thrown around as well. Not realizing that continually yelling during the anthem to the dude with a hat on was every bit as disrespectful as they believed he was being, they kept up the verbal assault.

Anthem ends.

As is the custom of most idiots like the people doing the yelling at the guy with the hat on (and most fans who are not the least bit jerk-like as well) nearly everyone around me sat down as the last second of the word "brave" was being sung. (quite nicely by the young anthem singer I might add) I of course remain standing until the flag bearers remove the flags from the playing area, as this is the preferred way of showing respect and what I have always been taught to do.

Not content to let this poor dude who for whatever reason did not remove his cap (maybe he didn't ever learn the custom, maybe he was a cancer survivor who was self-conscious of his bald head, maybe he was making a first amendment protected and celebrated political statement -- who the fvck cares why) feel sufficiently castigated by a couple of dozen strangers he never met and will never bother, the verbal assaults increased. One idiot fan yelled "I didn't serve for you to be a disrespectful a-hole!" Uh, yeah you did motherfvcker. People all around me are yelling similar, idiotic things. All because someone didn't take off a God d am n hat.

This kept up for a few more minutes and then seemed to die down. Well, a couple of hours later when the game was over it clearly had not sufficiently died down. As two of the groups were leaving the guy with the hat and guy doing the most vocal and ridiculous verbal baiting got into a shoving match once they reached the concourse area. The guy complaining seemed bent further out of shape than one would think anyone could get over something like this and I later learned some around believed he said his father had also been in the military and had been killed in action during the Viet Nam war. The shoving escalated and it looked like it was very quickly going to get out of hand. I and a number of other people separated the two main combatants as best as we could, me doing my best to tie up the jerk while calmly trying to tell him his beef "isn't worth spending a weekend in jail for, walk away" and "be proud of what you believe in while being the bigger man" and other such crap when in reality I wanted to team up with the guy in the hat and kick the 5h!t out of this blowhard fool, regardless of whatever personal reasons he had to believe what he believed.

This is the America we live in folks. Here are two people, both white men, both almost certainly residents of the same community, both big enough hockey fans to pay money to watch the game live. Yet one wanted to kick the crap out of the other, largely because he has a misapplied sense of patriotism and misguided love of country. Hell, other than a love of hockey and being a white dude I bet he doesn't have another stinking thing in common with me, but based on the two minutes of the anthem he'd think I'm a stand-up guy, a lot like him probably, since I always stand at attention for the anthem, hold my hand over my heart and remain so until the flags are removed.

The whole episode made me sad. Made me sad for the way the jerk probably has nothing going on to make him truly happy, and if he does he's even a bigger Dick who does need to get his *** handed to him. Sad for the dude with the hat, who went to a hockey game to have a good time and had a good portion of his night ruined. Sad for the friends and family who felt scared and helpless as the two almost came to real blows. Sad that anyone in American can be this blind to what the ideals of our country are supposed to be.

But this is the America we live in. Probably the one we deserve. But whatever else we do, we gotta quit playing the anthem before sporting events.
    Stay away from the working class. They're animals.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

(((NPC)))

Every time an announcer says "please remove your cap" I think about not doing it but really dont feel like taking the heat I will get. I want to enjoy myself not feel the need to use my Black Belt to defend myself against some TRUE 'MURICAN HERO!!

In other news:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

(((NPC)))

Comedian Jon Stewart and a bipartisan group of lawmakers on Monday sharply criticized a Trump administration proposal to restructure an agency that provides health-care assistance to survivors and first responders of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The former “Daily Show” host, who has made advocating for Sept. 11 survivors a focal point of his career since leaving Comedy Central, slammed Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney for seeking to separate the World Trade Center Health Program from the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, where it is housed.

“It’s a special kind of incompetence to want to turn that upside down,” Stewart said of the proposed changes to the agency during a press conference on Capitol Hill.

The program, which offers medical benefits to individuals affected by the 2001 terrorist attacks, was established by the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act. It was signed into law in 2011 and reauthorized by Congress in 2015, with the NIOSH, an offshoot of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, designated to administer the agency.
    Once again the Republicans showing their true colors...I bet Trump is thinking "I like my First Responders to Terrorists Attacks to not get sick from inhaling the crud at the crash site!!!"
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

What a shock. Republicans have hated that bill from day one.

(((NPC)))

LOL this is funny...

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    LOL this is funny...

I'd like to know what he has going on in his mind because if it were you and me pulling what he's pulling we'd be going to jail for sure.

Thread Information