X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Mike Dukakis and Walter Mondale weren't liberals? Oooookaayyyy. When did Kep switch from weed to opioids?
    It is entertaining to say the least.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
      But if you compare the two who ran, yes he was more positive. Not completely but more so out of the two. That was his whole slogan. What did Hillary push that was so glowing?
      Jesus, it's like you've never listened to a Trump speech.

-FAILING
      -DISASTER
      -No Good
      -Loser
      -Illegal immigrants POURING IN
      -World LAUGHING at us
      -HORRIBLY negotiated deals
      -MAGA (implying it hasn't been great)

Need I go on? He's the most negative campaigner since Nixon.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

-FAILING
        -DISASTER
        -No Good
        -Loser
        -World LAUGHING at us

Exactly. But the 33% believes he's positive cause they want what he's selling.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

-FAILING
          -DISASTER
          -No Good
          -Loser
          -World LAUGHING at us

I think we should.

Rapists, murderers.
          Fake news
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I think we should.

Rapists, murderers.
            Fake news
            Record crime rates!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Mike Dukakis and Walter Mondale weren't liberals? Oooookaayyyy. (some moronic crap)
              Dukakis campaigned as a technocrat.

Fair point on Mondale. He was a principled liberal and is the last Dem nominee to campaign for president as a genuine liberal. He got destroyed because Saint Ronnie's debt and inevitable crash hadn't caught up to the US voter yet, but he summed up the shell game perfectly in words that should be carved on the Treasury building: if you write a trillion dollars in hot checks you can create a brief "recovery" too. He also lost because he said, "both he and I will raise your taxes. He won't tell you that, I just did." Reagan won and then raised taxes a dozen times to back the country partly out of the disaster his cuts had led it into. We've still never recovered from The Heist of lowering the top rates, and ever since the wealthy have only gotten morbidly obese and sucked the middle class dry of its wealth and political power.

Mondale's loss enabled the Goldmancrats to take over the party. They bring it up as the boogeyman that we can't have nice things and ever since Boomers have been cowed and always buckle. But the kids aren't Boomers and they aren't fooled. They can see what Dems merely holding the line while the GOP hurtles us towards fascism has done to this country. They know we have to push back hard and essentially repeal the last 40 years of bullsh-t fiscal policy. That means a lot of bankers and brokers are going to have a sad, and Rover does not like that, but it's the only way to restore the middle class.
              Last edited by Kepler; 02-27-2018, 02:32 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The world's greatest negotiator managed to up the cost of the next two Air Force One planes from $3.2B to $3.9B.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  New year, new paradigm. Things changed this past election cycle. Dems have completely rejected incrementalism as a tactic. Obama and Hillary tried to keep them on track. They said no.
                  Says you. I'll believe it when I see it.

Where's the pending single payer legislation? "Oh, it'll never pass. Let's cobble together some Rube Goldberg contraption that's sorta like Obamacare, but different. That will get the Republicans on board."
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    The world's greatest negotiator managed to up the cost of the next two Air Force One planes from $3.2B to $3.9B.
                    Didn't he say in the campaign he wasn't going to pay Boeing because of the cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Didn't he say in the campaign he wasn't going to pay Boeing because of the cost?
                      Yep. He sure did. He said we were all (taxpayers) getting ripped off. ROTFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Says you. I'll believe it when I see it.

Where's the pending single payer legislation? "Oh, it'll never pass. Let's cobble together some Rube Goldberg contraption that's sorta like Obamacare, but different. That will get the Republicans on board."
                        Goopers aren't the problem. You have to get it by the current crop of Dems serving in Congress. We don't have the public option, for example, because there weren't 60 votes in the Senate for it even though there were briefly 60 Dem Senators. Is there 60 Dem votes for single payer? I don't know. However, you can't count on a monolithic voting block for your entire party on monumental pieces of legislation.

Likewise, we still have the ACA because the Republicans don't have the votes in their own party to do away with it. What some people chalk up to political cowardice can better be explained by simple math sometimes.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Maybe the Mexicans are paying for it...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Best People

Jared loses access to Top Secret material.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

High praise from the guy the FBI says was a Russian Asset.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Just don't run a lump of feces. Again.
                                Blame the deplorables for picking a POS over a lump of...., sorry thats funny

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X