This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

"And Donald Trump thinks the media hates him? One time an Iraqi reporter threw an actual shoe at me. He took it off his foot and lobbed it straight at my noggin. Then he gathered himself, took off the other one, and tried it again."
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Sam Nunberg is not the manila envelope.

If anything, he's a feign by Mueller to distract from where he's really looking.
      If not, Mueller's gone off the rails by latching onto that mess.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Not sure where to put this:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah, that one still ****es me off.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                This is not the manila envelope you're looking for...
                We get it, we get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  We get it, we get it.
                  Who on earth thought it was? Seeing his staff have mental breakdowns is nothing new now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Sam Nunberg is not the manila envelope.

If anything, he's a feign by Mueller to distract from where he's really looking.
                    If not, Mueller's gone off the rails by latching onto that mess.
                    Wait, you think Mueller sent him out on cable TV drunk? You think Mueller is telling witnesses he subpoenas how to act?

Wow, you're so far off the mark on that one that you're not even in the same zip code.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

And pretty much anything out of WorldNutDaily.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        Wait, you think Mueller sent him out on cable TV drunk? You think Mueller is telling witnesses he subpoenas how to act?
                        I think Mueller has a convenient distraction (Nunberg) while he really investigates elsewhere.

That said, if Nunberg really is Mueller's lynch pin, well, Mueller's in trouble because Nunberg's history (racist social media posts) and antics (drunk on the air) makes one question Nunberg's gravitas.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I highly doubt Nunberg is Mueller's lynchpin. He prefers doing things behind the scenes, in no way are Nunberg's antics his way of going about things. Nunberg might help rustle a few branches and catch some off guard, but the effects are ancillary at best.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            Police officers, and more and more firefighters, all over the country are all in as far as Trump support. The FOP and most other unions representing cops endorsed trump in 2016 and while the International Association of Firefighters declined to endorse either trump or Clinton in 2016, firefighters overwhelmingly voted for trump, by a nearly 2-1 margin. This might have a lot to do with the lingering gender issues in the typical firehouse (95% of the IAFF membership is male), as in 2008 firefighters still narrowly supported Obama over McCain, but the transformation is just about complete. More and more democrats are completely losing the male vote, and the blue collar male in any sort of a "tough guy" occupation (like cops and firefighters) have all but completely abandoned democrats, at least for now. Firefighters also voted overwhelmingly for republican candidates for the U.S Senate in 2016, so it isn't just that they did not want to vote for the woman at the top of the democratic ticket.

I still have a lot of respect for the profession of firefighting and consider them to be true public servants in the best traditions, but when they support politicians who will do nothing to aid them in the service they provide or protect them when they suffer harm when doing so, I'm not going to be particularly sympathetic.
                            IDK, people look to the identity politics here to try and explain why firefighters/unions voted for Trump when it could just be as simple as economics and choosing the snake oil salesman who will lower their taxes over incrementalist BS that hasn't worked over the past 8 years.

Comment

Go to Jail. Go directly to Jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kelly...ry?id=53557326
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

What are your thoughts, Roger? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCZrprO6tsU

Comment

Working...
                                X