Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Pairwise Predictor

Originally posted by HockeyThumper View Post
    Based on Wisconsin being overrated, perhaps the Gophers should not be in the post season discussion at all?
    The Gophers have certainly tried to recuse themselves from the postseason discussion. But as with most things in 2017-18, thus far, they've had little success.

IMO, Bemidji State, with the way they're playing right now and their new starting goalie, is likely the most underated team in a WCHA that is otherwise overrated as a whole. However, Wisconsin is a bad matchup for the Beavers, and that's been true for a long, long time.
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyThumper View Post
      ...does Kessel have another year?
      My second favorite thing about Kessel's return, after the joy of watching such an outstanding player demonstrate she ability, is the amount of whining it has caused. Thanks so much for making me laugh out loud this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        Just catching up on my favorite thread when I saw this; so, here he is at last: “A face made for radio, and a voice made for print,“ in the immortal words of Eeyore.
        (© 2018)

Comment

Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
          Just catching up on my favorite thread when I saw this; so, here he is at last: “A face made for radio, and a voice made for print,“ in the immortal words of Eeyore.
          (© 2018)
          Yay, I'm famous. Just what I've always wanted.

Comment

Working...
          X