• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017-18 St. Cloud State Season Thread - Second Attempt

Please stay away from Mike Hastings.

Thank you.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Please stay away from Mike Hastings.

Thank you.
      Please stop trying to make this about you.

Thank you.
      Originally posted by SJHovey
      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
      Originally posted by Brenthoven
      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Motzko, apparently.
        It is
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSUBlackandRed View Post
          I don't know what it will take for this program to take the next full step.
          A new coach?
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

So can we have Raboin, too, if Guentzel doesn't want to stick around as an assistant (rightfully so)?

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
              So can we have Raboin, too, if Guentzel doesn't want to stick around as an assistant (rightfully so)?
              Will it be Guentzel's decision if he stays, or not?
              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                Will it be Guentzel's decision if he stays, or not?
                I would think so. He has earned that right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                  Please stop trying to make this about you.

Thank you.
                  How you feel about Bob, our community feels about Mike. He’s been a savior to our program and has the most wins in the NCAA since he took over.

He also happens to be an alum of your school, which is in a conference that is the best in the country, and denied his current school’s application.

Just as you didn’t want to lose Bob, we don’t want to lose Mike.

Mike will clearly be a top choice for St. Cloud as they move to fill their HC spot.
                  AF 99

Comment

How you feel about Bob, our community feels about Mike. He’s been a savior to our program and has the most wins in the NCAA since he took over.

He also happens to be an alum of your school, which is in a conference that is the best in the country, and denied his current school’s application.

Just as you didn’t want to lose Bob, we don’t want to lose Mike.

Mike will clearly be a top choice for St. Cloud as they move to fill their HC spot.
                    And Mike isn't gone yet, so keep your chicken little BS in the Mankato thread.
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

From another Husky whose alum coach has left for the B1G... We all feel your pain.
                      MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                        And Mike isn't gone yet, so keep your chicken little BS in the Mankato thread.
                        Feeling a little small today, sir?
                        AF 99

Comment

Cut him some slack, it's been a tough few days for those of us invested in this program...
                          "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Are you? You are the one trying to make this move about Mankato somehow.

Comment

I think Gibbons still lives in the metro area, so I am guessing he will be joining Bob at the U. That's going to be just as big of a loss IMO, because when he got here is when the program really took off.

Comment

Eric Rud?

Comment

Working...
                                X