The USCHO website redesign...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The USCHO website redesign...

Is the front page now just a list of unclickable team names for others also?
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It was, for a bit, but ok now.
      It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

I agree with everything negative that posters have to say about the new USCHO site. I've always used CHN and USCHO but now only use the forum and CHN. Whoever thought up this new design anyway....??
        COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
          I agree with everything negative that posters have to say about the new USCHO site. I've always used CHN and USCHO but now only use the forum and CHN. Whoever thought up this new design anyway....??
          Does chn have a forum? It might want to add one.

Comment

Missing the link that listed players that signed pro contracts. Lots of players signing now that teams are done.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Does chn have a forum? It might want to add one.
              No, but that's a good idea. You have to switch back to USCHO and use their forum.
              COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

That new Chinese web developer you hired has certainly increased thread post volume on the site.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Scoreboard section not good. Now I use collegehockeystats.net. Comes up quickly and provides a complete game summary. I've used uscho for many years and very disappointing to see the giant step backwards.

Comment

I've been having problems with the site for a couple weeks. I've contacted the the site and have asked questions on 2 different threads.

I seem to be stuck on the mobile style, even on my PC. I'm OK with it on my phone and tab. Clicking on "DEFAULT STYLE" does nothing. I've logged out, deleted cookies, logged back in.

I can't edit, add emoticons, or change fonts, bold, italics, nothing. Pretty frustrating.
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher
                      I had that about half a year ago. If I recall, it was not the style changer down at the bottom, but on the top, in the fan forum banner, where I had clicked or unclicked the Mobile style, changing it for whereever I was logged in.
                      I don't even have THAT option. All I have is Style Changer which goes nowhere and Default style goes to the main page with no change. Good thing there are good people to discuss hockey with because right now this sucks.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

What browser are you using?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          What browser are you using?
                          Chrome

Comment

Do any other websites default you to mobile?

Some browsers let you spoof your user agent which lets you pretend you’re another browser altogether.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Like this

https://www.howtogeek.com/113439/how...ny-extensions/
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Do any other websites default you to mobile?
                                No, and this just happened maybe 2 weeks ago. I even tried switching back to default view on my tablet; but no.

Comment

Working...
                                X