Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers Season Thread 2017-18 Part II

Per GPL:

Also for what it's worth...on BTN's schedule it is now listed as BTN2Go.

It definitely was listed as plus earlier today.

Something is changing.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Per GPL:

Also for what it's worth...on BTN's schedule it is now listed as BTN2Go.

It definitely was listed as plus earlier today.

Something is changing.
      For those who get BTN as part of their cable package, what does this mean exactly?
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
        For those who get BTN as part of their cable package, what does this mean exactly?
        Don't quote me, but I *think* it means you don't have to pay MORE for the stream, since you already have the channel on the bonus package.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

BTN2Go is the app to watch programming.

BTN TV on BTN2Go means it’s free on BTN2Go with most cable and satellite packages.

These games are on BTN2Go for free if you have BTN on your cable or satellite package.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            BTN2Go is the app to watch programming.

BTN TV on BTN2Go means it’s free on BTN2Go with most cable and satellite packages.

These games are on BTN2Go for free if you have BTN on your cable or satellite package.
            That's more like it. Gopher fans can now stop the infighting over who is a true fan.

Comment

Thanks FSN, for not making Gopher fans have to sell a kidney to watch their favorite team play!
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                Thanks FSN, for not making Gopher fans have to sell a kidney to watch their favorite team play!
                http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...022818aaa.html

Comment

Not sure if there will be much to watch. I wonder if we'll be the dumpy guy in that photo getting dunked on by a guy in a PSU jersey.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                    Not sure if there will be much to watch. I wonder if we'll be the dumpy guy in that photo getting dunked on by a guy in a PSU jersey.
                    There's a meme going around after James Harden broke some dude's ankles, could easily make one with PSU being Harden.
                    https://twitter.com/big_business_/st...66202008989696

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      There's a meme going around after James Harden broke some dude's ankles, could easily make one with PSU being Harden.
                      https://twitter.com/big_business_/st...66202008989696
                      Why would you intentionally bring a picture of THAT sport into this thread?

Comment

Ok Gophs, let's kick some.........

Um, lets see if we can win at least.....

Can you at least show up this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          In other words, Ski-U-Meh?? Well, for starters they certainly know their enemy and it is the playoffs. Different animal. After last weekend's embarrassing debacle, I expect the Gophers to return locked and loaded with a chip on their shoulders ready for revenge and win this series.

The sideshow between Lindgren and Barrett may escalate again, but of course boys will be boys. I fully expect Lindgren to look for some payback and flaten Barrett given the opportunity (legally ).

Evan Barratt says it’s universal. Ryan Lindgren says it’s personal. “I don’t like [Barratt]. He doesn’t like me,” Lindgren told Nate Wells of The Athletic last Friday. “We always have some words for one another when we play each other.” Lindgren told Wells there’s been bad blood since last year when Minnesota scrimmaged Barratt and the United States National Team Development Program. Barratt, on the other hand, denies any sort of a personal rift with Lindgren. “It’s just kind of the heat of the game,” Barratt said. “[When there’s] two guys that love to compete, sometimes you get under each other’s skin. That’s just kind of how it goes.” Lindgren has been called a bulldog in the past by Minnesota coach Don Lucia , but was made to look silly last Friday.

Lindgren promised his team will arrive in State College with intensity. “We’ll come in there with an edge to us and show them that last weekend was not Gopher hockey.”

Gophers will need to revive their dismal PP, play shutdown D, SCORE!!, and Robson must be on his game for Penn St's barrage of shots. I've got the Gophers winning in three and probably off to Yost next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                            Gophers will need to revive their dismal PP, play shutdown D, SCORE!!, and Robson must be on his game for Penn St's barrage of shots.
                            You don't ask for much, do you SteveO! Actually after last weekend I'd settle for any three out of your four.

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D View Post
                              You don't ask for much, do you SteveO! Actually after last weekend I'd settle for any three out of your four.
                              Which one do u think the Gophers can do without to win this series?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                                Which one do u think the Gophers can do without to win this series?
                                Revive their dismal power play. They've somehow managed to win a bunch of games this year even though it's been one of the worst in the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X