Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers Season Thread 2017-18 Part II

Per Nate Wells:

Bob Motzko's contract needs to be approved, but it's a 5 year deal that starts with a base salary of $565K and increases 5% each year.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

If his other compensation is similar to Lucia's other compensation, woah.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        You really are a moron Dubbers.
        I'm trying to turn over a new leaf FTLT. But this is America, if my mere presence triggers you, then I'm sorry. Anything I can do to help you get over that? Let me know. I didn't come back to resume any of the old interactions. Nothing I can do about the past other than apologize.

I was just having fun at St Paul's expense, but I suppose I owe any St Paulites out there an apology as well. Meant it only in fun. St Paul is a fine city and the competition between Mpls and St Paul helps drive both cities to be better and that's a good thing. Our school systems could learn something from such examples.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          You really are a moron Dubbers.
          The JDUBBS account was permanently removed. I do still use an account by that name on GPL. If you actually care, this guy is not JDUBBS.
          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
            They were in the 1950's, for sure.
            Do you, or does anyone know what cities/towns in Minnesota produces the most NHLers or Div 1 chk players? On a per capita basis I'd be interested to know which city/town was the true "City of Hockey"?

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
              That's equivalent to saying New London is the far superior town to Spicer just because it comes first when talking about the school's name.
              I agree, it’s similar; Minneapolis-St. Paul — New London-Spicer — the better city comes second.
              AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                The JDUBBS account was permanently removed. I do still use an account by that name on GPL. If you actually care, this guy is not JDUBBS.
                They don't care. Some here LOVE to hate me, lol. I brought that on myself. I'm the only one to blame for that so I'm not complaining, I find it entertaining AND revealing.

But so you are the real JDUBBS? I was wondering if you'd ever show up again.

Comment

Do you, or does anyone know what cities/towns in Minnesota produces the most NHLers or Div 1 chk players? On a per capita basis I'd be interested to know which city/town was the true "City of Hockey"?
                  NHL Players From MN

EDIT: My guess at most per capital would be one of the smaller iron range towns like Warroad.
                  Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 03-29-2018, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    I agree, it’s similar; Minneapolis-St. Paul — New London-Spicer — the better city comes second.
                    I definitely think Spicer is the superior city. A friend's family has a cabin on that lake and when I owned my business I worked down in Spicer. Tons of gorgeous women there in the summer time!!!

Comment

They don't care. Some here LOVE to hate me, lol. I brought that on myself. I'm the only one to blame for that so I'm not complaining, I find it entertaining AND revealing.

But so you are the real JDUBBS? I was wondering if you'd ever show up again.
                      Yes. That account is gone though. Also @MNState0fHockey on Twitter, which is where I spend most of my hockey talking time these days.

Comment

I definitely think Spicer is the superior city. A friend's family has a cabin on that lake and when I owned my business I worked down in Spicer. Tons of gorgeous women there in the summer time!!!
                        Spicer is Nicer! Green Lake is the greatest.
                        AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          Yes. That account is gone though. Also @MNState0fHockey on Twitter, which is where I spend most of my hockey talking time these days.
                          Well, this site can't handle the both of us, lol. I recently got suspended, don't want to get banned, so I'm trying to act very non-dubber/Fred like. Trying mostly not to response to people like FTLT in any way that might trigger them. Although my trying to be nice might **** em off even more? Goes to show how the consequences of bad behavior or mistakes can follow a person for a long time. So I deserve it I guess. Just means i'll have to try harder to be nice as much as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                            Ah..so you're Dubbers eh?
                            That explains a lot.
                            Course Dubbers Jr works for FDF as he posts a lot of crap like you do.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              Ah..so you're Dubbers eh?
                              That explains a lot.
                              Course Dubbers Jr works for FDF as he posts a lot of crap like you do.
                              Sorry, but I don't really understand what you are saying. What is FDF?

And I rarely post anymore. I really have no interest in childish arguments. Life is far too short and I am getting too old for that.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                                Per Nate Wells:

Bob Motzko's contract needs to be approved, but it's a 5 year deal that starts with a base salary of $565K and increases 5% each year.
                                Holy ****. In year five he'll make $687k if I did that right. That's an asston of cash for base as a hockey coach.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X