Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Do

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
    ...a big, thank you Seniors!
    GO NU
    Hoping for many butts in the Matthews seats tonight to say it personally.
    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Do

SENIOR NIGHT: Thank you to the five men who will be honored tonight. Thank you for taking this program to new heights
      http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/ga...arrett-cecere/
      "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

I would trust Thuet in net tonight.
        These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
          SENIOR NIGHT: Thank you to the five men who will be honored tonight. Thank you for taking this program to new heights
          http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/ga...arrett-cecere/
          again... very well done! Go Huskies
          GO NU HOCKEY
          Always bullish on the future.
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

despite getting outshot here early, what a unbelievable & unselfish play by Hawkins to Schultz. Great team hockey.
            GO NU HOCKEY
            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

and Goldstein to Schule showing the little (unselfish) plays matter. Nice start. Let's keep it going.
              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

not the most inspiring 2nd.. but def getting the bounces tonight.
                GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

and a inspiring 3rd for sure, & still getting the bounces.
                  hopefully save some for tomorrow.

Nice going team.
                  GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    You guys do not seem to realize what is actually going on at UNH. Umile's specific tribute night drew around 4,000 fans a week ago. They're not packing the place this weekend. Even jacked UNH players can only give so much. If you guys don't go in there and roll - and roll all weekend - you should be concerned. UNH has ONE win since December 6 (1-11-5)...
                    And now you understand...
                    Live Free or Die!!
                    Miami University '03

Comment

Secondary.Scoring!

Oh.....and thanks alot Maine.
                      Last edited by Split-N; 02-23-2018, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                        Secondary.Scoring!

Oh.....and thanks alot Maine.
                        no kidding. if only the mc or unh ties earlier would've been Ws... or multitude of other gms.. but then again, perhaps the Beanpot wouldnt have happened.

Take what the Gods give you, go from there. Have played well at the Garden... hopefully chance to get back & just have more fun. Not too shabby. Let's keep it going.

Again, (Hockey East Championship 2016, Beanpot '18, 20 Win season & going.. '18).. thank you Seniors!
                        GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Thank you seniors! Great night and was awesome for Jim to be able to get Theut in the game.
                          2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                          2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

UNH quit last night. That team needs a lot of work. Gildon is a good player. I wonder if they were not getting the talent because Umile is leaving but boy how that program is low right now. Not what they used to be.
                            These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

Pinch me. Back-to-back shutouts?

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                                Pinch me. Back-to-back shutouts?
                                When was the last time we shutout university of no hardware in Durham?
                                Originally posted by Bakunin
                                Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Working...
                                X