Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Do

Lets go Huskies! The clock is ticking rather slowly right now...
    2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
    2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Do

Let's go huskies!

Comment

Just realized I don't have ESPN news and can't watch the game? Anyone know of any alternatives?
        Originally posted by owslachief
        Furthermore, here are the best predictors of particular leagues:

Hockey East (9 points) ... sameoldfury

Comment

• Originally posted by sameoldfury View Post
          Just realized I don't have ESPN news and can't watch the game? Anyone know of any alternatives?
          Isn’t it on ESPN 3? You have to log in with a cable login though so you have to have an account (or know someone who does). Pretty sure they said last night “all games on the ESPN family of networks would be streamed live.”

Comment

• Originally posted by sameoldfury View Post
            try tsn go (online?) .. if you have the right cable provider. gluck
            GO NU HOCKEY
            Always bullish on the future.
            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Its streaming for free on line here...

https://www.firstonetv.net/Live/Unit...)/ESPN-News-87

We need to get more shots from the top line, I thought we had some good play but need to step it up! However, it's been all Wolverines, and for NU it been all CP!
              Last edited by RossiRules; 03-24-2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Michigan are stronger physically than us. Both teams getting decent chances though, Michigan the best chance but we've hit the post twice.

Ice seems bad. Lots of bouncing pucks ruining and creating chances for both teams.

Comment

What is this under review for

Comment

Goaltender interference needs to be a reviewable play. This is the second time this postseason that NU lost a player after he was checked into the opposing goalie.
                    "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

• stevens was pushed into M goalie. should have been our goal.. at the least non call.. oh well. great atmosphere, both gms. Go NU
                      GO NU HOCKEY
                      Always bullish on the future.
                      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by njdevscup30 View Post
                        Ice seems bad. Lots of bouncing pucks ruining and creating chances for both teams.
                        Yes. Was bad in the first game and I imagine it has deteriorated even more. Another reason why it’s an advantage to play in the first game. Lots of whiffs and pucks hopping over sticks. I’m surprised because they have a team that plays here regularly. Don’t know if they keep the ice down all season though. Tons of events here.

Comment

The hook that got you your PPG was a little weak. It was a good sell job after the puck had gotten away.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            The hook that got you your PPG was a little weak. It was a good sell job after the puck had gotten away.
                            I thought so as well. Penalty by definition I guess, but super weak and not something they would call based on the game so far. And then we get one that goes against us... It evens out in the long run. I think we have more of a gripe than Michigan does though.

Comment

Guess they don't call hits from behind into the boards anymore though

Comment

Go hockey east... Go Huskies!

Comment

Working...
                                X