Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Do

Originally posted by Craig P. View Post
    Michigan is the better seed and thus has the last change.
    Yes...brain cramp. I wasn't thinking. So it will be more challenging and perhaps some changing on the fly will be required...

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
      Yes...brain cramp. I wasn't thinking. So it will be more challenging and perhaps some changing on the fly will be required...
      you should get some of that wine from mookie..
      he's treating several of those cramps on a daily basis.
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Do

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
        you should get some of that wine from mookie..
        he's treating several of those cramps on a daily basis.
        Kind of a long distance to travel for wine...

Comment

Kind of a long distance to travel for wine...
          no worries.. he'll magic carpet it to your door.
          GO NU HOCKEY
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

no worries.. he'll magic carpet it to your door.
            with or without the jeannie?

Comment

anyone know if team will be wearing their reds?/ blacks?.. will not be the whites.. right? just curious, thx.
              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

anyone know if team will be wearing their reds?/ blacks?.. will not be the whites.. right? just curious, thx.
                "Always bet on black" -Passenger 57
                Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
                  "Always bet on black" -Passenger 57
                  i like it!
                  thx
                  GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

with or without the jeannie?
                    Not many white blondes here like the major found
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• been a good season already.. win or lose.. just leave it all out there
                      Go you NU Huskies!!!
                      GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

been a good season already.. win or lose.. just leave it all out there
                        Go you NU Huskies!!!

+1

Comment

Just an FYI-the garage that’s kiddie corner from the DCU Center is almost full as there is a dance competition going on in the atttached Convention Center. I got here at 10:30 and it was almost full. Not sure what time you all were planning to head here.

Comment

Park at the 99

Comment

• parked at the church on state st.. no ques.

well, our beanpot opponents punched their way in for sunday (well done & expected).. hope we can do the same. GO NU ! lets' make this all Hockey East final! here's hoping, let's go Huskies!!!
                              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Go Hockey East... Go Huskies!

You are my favorite second team this season. Give them all they can handle.

Comment

Working...
                                X