Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Do

No, not the pile but a hard hit earlier in the game.

Comment

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Do

I will take the 4 PTS on the road and if we can get 4 more home and way this weekend v UNH who really isn't playing that well I will be happy. However it will be Tricky Dicks last regular season game at the Witt so I expected a motivated Wild Cat team and a full house too. That said the HE regular season flag really isn't that important winning a few more games does. I think we could do some damage if we get a bid to the NCAA and I have to say after I saw JM's press conf. post Bean Pot win I will be the 1st to say, I was wrong. This guy loves his job, this game and NU and he was the right man for the job. Over the last 3 seasons it seems the program is in the right direction and we can likely expect more of the same.

Comment

Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
        I will take the 4 PTS on the road and if we can get 4 more home and way this weekend v UNH who really isn't playing that well I will be happy. However it will be Tricky Dicks last regular season game at the Witt so I expected a motivated Wild Cat team and a full house too. That said the HE regular season flag really isn't that important winning a few more games does. I think we could do some damage if we get a bid to the NCAA and I have to say after I saw JM's press conf. post Bean Pot win I will be the 1st to say, I was wrong. This guy loves his job, this game and NU and he was the right man for the job. Over the last 3 seasons it seems the program is in the right direction and we can likely expect more of the same.
        Wow
        Someone is setting themselves up for a B I G fall
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Unlikely.
          I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

rossi, dont feed the troll/ s...
            he needs someone to blame..
            GO NU HOCKEY
            Always bullish on the future.
            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

...I will be the 1st to say, I was wrong...Over the last 3 seasons it seems the program is in the right direction and we can likely expect more of the same.
              Takes some guts to say that so props to you. And I agree that if they get into the regionals they can do some damage as I believe some of the western teams higher up in the PWR are overrated.
              "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Per CHN's probability matrix, which runs 10,000 simulations for the NCAA tournament, NU has an 84% chance of making it. 61% chance as an at large, 23% to win Hockey East. I'll take those chances
                "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

I thought last time we played UNH, we kinda got off our gm, played cautious, too tight & missed some opportunities.

Here's hoping they can move the puck in practice, get the G moving & make it easy on themselves. Go NU
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Saturday night at The Whitt will be a big challenge. It will be Dick Umile's last regular season game, the place will probably be packed, UNH players will be jacked, and emotions will be running high. Hopefully, the experience gained from playing on the big stage at the Beanpot will help keep NU on an even keel.

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                      Saturday night at The Whitt will be a big challenge. It will be Dick Umile's last regular season game, the place will probably be packed, UNH players will be jacked, and emotions will be running high. Hopefully, the experience gained from playing on the big stage at the Beanpot will help keep NU on an even keel.
                      You guys do not seem to realize what is actually going on at UNH. Umile's specific tribute night drew around 4,000 fans a week ago. They're not packing the place this weekend. Even jacked UNH players can only give so much. If you guys don't go in there and roll - and roll all weekend - you should be concerned. UNH has ONE win since December 6 (1-11-5)...
                      Live Free or Die!!
                      Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        You guys do not seem to realize what is actually going on at UNH. Umile's specific tribute night drew around 4,000 fans a week ago. They're not packing the place this weekend. Even jacked UNH players can only give so much. If you guys don't go in there and roll - and roll all weekend - you should be concerned. UNH has ONE win since December 6 (1-11-5)...
                        This is all new to them, remember.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          This is all new to them, remember.
                          Mookie is just ****ed that his rat terriers have a ton of talent and draft picks and can’t do anything. Coach is a joke. Players only stay for one or two years. How the mighty have fallen. Went from a top 5 team to not even ranked. I’m glad this all new to us because it’s the opposite direction your club is going.
                          These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

Not hockey related but thought some people might want to know that the baseball Huskies game against the Boston Red Sox is being carried on NESN. Thursday, 1:05 p.m. The Year of the Dog has already given us the Beanpot so is a win over the Sox too much to ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                              Not hockey related but thought some people might want to know that the baseball Huskies game against the Boston Red Sox is being carried on NESN. Thursday, 1:05 p.m. The Year of the Dog has already given us the Beanpot so is a win over the Sox too much to ask for?
                              The answer better be YES! If we win, great, but Sox fans had better prepared or a long summer. :>{

Comment

all i want is 2 wins this wknd.. (so nobody freaks out ), & things are in their rightful place going into playoffs.
                                GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                                X