RPI Hockey 2017 - 2018 Part II: Free of Troy “New” York Puns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Unless you drove there yesterday afternoon, I'm not sure how much of a position you're in to speak of the drive. I do hope that we can at least force an ace match.
    I did drive yesterday afternoon and the weather started to turn just as we were heading south on 481. Really don’t know why you are alway so negative.

Comment

• Re: RPI Hockey 2017 - 2018 Part II: Free of Troy “New” York Puns

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
      How about RPI 2018 off-season-The hunt for red October
      I like that.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        Is there something wrong with you?
        QFT
        a
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
          Ya ****ed off genious. We haven’t made it to Placid in how long? We’re the laughing stock of the league. We had 5 wins all year and there is no turn around in sight. So ya I’m sick of losing hockey and a new coach who has shown me 0
          I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

• Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
            Ya ****ed off genious. We haven’t made it to Placid in how long? We’re the laughing stock of the league. We had 5 wins all year and there is no turn around in sight. So ya I’m sick of losing hockey and a new coach who has shown me 0
            Well, sorry the team and the administration doesn't make decisions based around you.
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
              I also heard that rumor from somewhere else, but the chances of it happening are about as good as me becoming SID at RPI.

Comment

Why would Smith be one and done. Give him a chance to bring in his recruits, and play under his system. The only recruit in his lineup is Ott. I think this team will turn heads next year and really compete for home ice or better the following years.

Comment

Originally posted by capswon View Post
                  Why would Smith be one and done. Give him a chance to bring in his recruits, and play under his system. The only recruit in his lineup is Ott. I think this team will turn heads next year and really compete for home ice or better the following years.
                  Burke, Richards, and Jerry are also his.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Did not know that.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        I also heard that rumor from somewhere else, but the chances of it happening are about as good as me becoming SID at RPI.
                        $ .89 and a rumor will get you a large coffee at Speedway.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                          And a coaching carousel just makes the wait even longer.

Comment

Not only the first shutout of the season, but the first time in a VERY long while we won with Chip McDonald reffing.

Comment

post game from Saturday
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiNCbkfgNXc
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Saturday highlights
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G8HHT1KNI0
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X