Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Hockey 2017 - 2018 Part II: Free of Troy “New” York Puns

(Copied from the weekend thread)

Before anyone flips their ****: the RPI pep band has decided to cancel the road trip to Colgate given the inclement weather in Hamilton (and also Wade Tours apparently told them they weren't willing to make the drive).
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Not sure which was worse... the drive, or the game...

Comment

Of the suggestions for the next thread, I am probably going with "RPI 2018 Off-Season: At least we had an Olympian". Another suggestion "RPI 2018 Off-Season: Houston, We Have a Problem". Comments? More suggestions?
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          The game was not that bad. It was pretty boring.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Of the suggestions for the next thread, I am probably going with "RPI 2018 Off-Season: At least we had an Olympian". Another suggestion "RPI 2018 Off-Season: Houston, We Have a Problem". Comments? More suggestions?
            I would go with the first one.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

postgame interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkSJtHha2eE
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                I would go with the first one.
                Maybe I should have suggested RPI 2018 Off-Season: And Clarkson Still Sucks".

In case you didn't get it, Houston refers to the HFH. In a broader sense it refers to Livingston Houston who was the RPI President when the hockey team was reformed in the late 1940's and supported it, and the problem is the current RPI President.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

How about RPI 2018 off-season-The hunt for red October
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                  Benjamin Franklin
                  The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                  Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                    How about RPI 2018 off-season-The hunt for red October
                    Or One and done for mr Smith
                    I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

• Re: RPI Hockey 2017 - 2018 Part II: Free of Troy “New” York Puns

Maybe I should have suggested RPI 2018 Off-Season: And Clarkson Still Sucks".

Add to the end of Sucks "and SLU (or RPI) Swallows" and you have a winner.

At least on the women's side I did give RPI credit by picking Selander on one of my ECAC All League teams (had her third team , she was actually 2nd team).
                      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        The game wasn’t bad at all and the drive wasn’t that bad either. The team had 3 regulars out of the lineup last night. 1 and hopefully 2 will be back in tonight. Tironese needs to stay at Center. He was a more noticeable player last night. Marello is high energy and would be more effective at wing IMO. He’s done a good job as the 4th center but could add more in the top 9 as he has shown when the coach has juggled his lines during the games. We need a heavy line for tonight and I would put Jerry Ott and Burke out and give them one mission, crash and bang. I’d put Tironese Hayhurst and Polino and let the skill take over. I’d have Wiffen (if he’s ready to play) with Vik and Burgess and let those big shots do their thing and then I’d put the Orhvall brothers with Marello and you have a speed line who will bring speed tenacity and disruption and a lot of needed energy.

Just my opinion. I see a game 3 in the forecast for tomorrow. GO RED

Comment

Originally posted by Noresmen View Post
                          The game wasn’t bad at all and the drive wasn’t that bad either. The team had 3 regulars out of the lineup last night. 1 and hopefully 2 will be back in tonight. Tironese needs to stay at Center. He was a more noticeable player last night. Marello is high energy and would be more effective at wing IMO. He’s done a good job as the 4th center but could add more in the top 9 as he has shown when the coach has juggled his lines during the games. We need a heavy line for tonight and I would put Jerry Ott and Burke out and give them one mission, crash and bang. I’d put Tironese Hayhurst and Polino and let the skill take over. I’d have Wiffen (if he’s ready to play) with Vik and Burgess and let those big shots do their thing and then I’d put the Orhvall brothers with Marello and you have a speed line who will bring speed tenacity and disruption and a lot of needed energy.

Just my opinion. I see a game 3 in the forecast for tomorrow. GO RED
                          Unless you drove there yesterday afternoon, I'm not sure how much of a position you're in to speak of the drive. I do hope that we can at least force an ace match.

Comment

• Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                            Or One and done for mr Smith
                            Is there something wrong with you?
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              Is there something wrong with you?
                              I had a much more expletive riddled response, but I will go with yours.
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                              Benjamin Franklin
                              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                              Gary Player

Comment

Off season thread: The hunt for consistency continues

I have a good feeling about tonight. Go red!

Comment

Working...
                                X