This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    Yeah, and that got SCSU what? Is this another example of SCSU vs UMn being SCSU's getting additional help?

I mean, Wheeler JUST TONIGHT got 3 pts SO FAR, and Kessel is 1st in PP pts in the NHL and Goligoski was also mentioned in that telecast, he got 29 pts. I'm sure the SCSU players in that game have gone on to STELLAR NHL careers, right? I mean, how could they not???
    God...if those Gophers were so good...how did they lose?
    Go clean yourself up Dubbers...you spooged again troll boy.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Re: 2017-18 St. Cloud State Season Thread

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      God...if those Gophers were so good...how did they lose?
      Go clean yourself up Dubbers...you spooged again troll boy.
      Well, they were obviously inferior to the Mighty St Cloud horde that night? We can't beat you every game.

And what are you guys doing pulling off a tie tonight? I don't think I figured that into play. lol.

Comment

Well, they were obviously inferior to the Mighty St Cloud horde that night? We can't beat you every game.
        That's been made pretty clear over the last few years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

f
          Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
          That's been made pretty clear over the last few years.

Pretty clear? 3 of the last 5 games were just 1 goal games?

UMn's STILL outscored SCSU in their last 14 games. 45 to 42 goals.

And UMn's STILL been to 2 Frozen Fours in the last 7 years, SCSU's been to 1 in their entire history???

We had a bad year in 15-16. Take that year out of the picture and UMn wins 6 of the last 12 meetings, despite 8 of those 12 being in St Cloud, and they outscore SCSU 39-32 in those 12 meetings.

So what maybe what seems SO CLEAR to you, may be just the Rose Colored glasses you are wearing?

Comment

Sorry guys. Wish you could block users from threads if you own them cuz it's painful.

Comment

And what are you guys doing pulling off a tie tonight? I don't think I figured that into play. lol.
              Likely because you're an idiot.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

f

And UMn's STILL been to 2 Frozen Fours in the last 7 years, SCSU's been to 1 in their entire history???

We had a bad year in 15-16. Take that year out of the picture and UMn wins 6 of the last 12 meetings, despite 8 of those 12 being in St Cloud, and they outscore SCSU 39-32 in those 12 meetings.

So what maybe what seems SO CLEAR to you, may be just the Rose Colored glasses you are wearing?
                And there you go cherry picking stats again...
                Hell man...we had our worst team in years last season...and still swept MN...with the gophers choking leads in both games.

We can play this game too Dubbers.
                Your obsession is quite frightening though.
                Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 02-17-2018, 01:27 AM.
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  And there you go cherry picking stats again...
                  Hell man...we had our worst team in years last season...and still swept MN...with the gophers choking leads in both games.

We can play this game too Dubbers.
                  Your obsession is quite frightening though.
                  "frightening"? honestly? lol, whatever

Comment

I would rather see Hrenak get most starts going forward but I have to feel that if Motzko thinks they should both be out there then I give him the benefit of the doubt.
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                      Sorry guys. Wish you could block users from threads if you own them cuz it's painful.
                      I extend my apologies.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Let's throw out the 15-16 results because the Gophers "had a bad year" then complains about the amount of SCSU home games in data set he cherry picked. Hahahaha.
                        Originally posted by SJHovey
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        Originally posted by Brenthoven
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                          Let's throw out the 15-16 results because the Gophers "had a bad year" then complains about the amount of SCSU home games in data set he cherry picked. Hahahaha.
                          The confirmation bias is truly astounding.

Comment

Personal attacks, defamation, libel or flaming will not be tolerated.

Please keep woofing to a minimum.

“Troll” posts will be deleted. If a post is intended for honest discussion, it will be allowed, but if the point is merely to generate anger and hostility in other posters, it will be removed. All decisions regarding these posts will be made at the discretion of the Fan Forum Administrative staff.

http://www.uscho.com/faq/uscho-fan-forum/

Let's start a new thread and see if people can't play nice with others.

Comment

Working...
                            X