This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017-18 St. Cloud State Season Thread

tie game!!! So exciting! Aren't you guys excited? I mean, you do realize the more you stick to the story that I'm JDubbs, the more I WIN? lol Come on guys and gals, drop it, move on. So much more to life than holding some petty grudge against a guy you think is person X, but is really just person Y that was messing with you? lol My fans that keep me in the green LOVE it when you call me JDubbs, btw. And YES, this is reverse psychology, no, double reverse psychology, which by my admitting as much makes it TRIPLE reverse psychology. LMMFAO!!!

But who cares about all of that sh1t, your team is ranked #1 in the nation and my team is ranked #9 and hosting the #6 ranked team. This is some fun and exciting sh1t. Hell with B1G > NCHC or nchc > big or whatever, I say B!G & NCHC = the best hockey in the nation, and > The east, lol.

My lady Gophers are 2 goals up on #1 Wisc right now, Harvard, Union & Army are all winning, SCSU is TIED?? Couldn't be a better Friday night so far!!! This is fun. This is what sports is all about. FUN.

I'm sorry I had too much fun at SCSU fans expense and that now you all hold some sort of hatred/grudge against me, honestly, I never thought you all would take it so seriously. I'd ask to kiss and make up, lol, but I know that would be asking WAY too much, so lets just say, you quick annoying Gopher fans in the Gopher Season thread, and either talk Gopher hockey OR...

OR

or you come up with some hilarious funnier than ever sh1t at my expense, the Special Fred video was AWESOME, just make all of the Gopher fans here, and ME, and yourselves of course, cry from laughter and we'll all be better off for it.

Hell, if you want more material to work with, I'd be fine with cooperating. I'm horizontally challenged, if that helps. Think Napoleon Complex maybe? I'm still single and believe myself good with the ladies, lol. If that isn't enough for you guys(and gals) to come up with some good material, then there is probably no hope for you all.

Come on, lighten up, have some fun, life is meant to be enjoyed.

Comment

Hey, if anything, SCSU hockey is fun and exciting to watch, you keep sh1t suspenseful. Dammm.

WTH

3-3
      4-4
      5-5

Guys ever heard of goal tending or defense? lol j/k, and forget about it, its awesome, I love it, very exciting. A 1-0 hockey game is ONLY ok for the team that wins it, and sort of the fans.

a 8-7 game great for everyone, esp the team that wins it, but at least the losing team had fun watching an exciting game.
      Last edited by FredsDeadFriend; 02-16-2018, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
        tie game!!! So exciting! Aren't you guys excited? I mean, you do realize the more you stick to the story that I'm JDubbs, the more I WIN? lol Come on guys and gals, drop it, move on. So much more to life than holding some petty grudge against a guy you think is person X, but is really just person Y that was messing with you? lol My fans that keep me in the green LOVE it when you call me JDubbs, btw. And YES, this is reverse psychology, no, double reverse psychology, which by my admitting as much makes it TRIPLE reverse psychology. LMMFAO!!!

But who cares about all of that sh1t, your team is ranked #1 in the nation and my team is ranked #9 and hosting the #6 ranked team. This is some fun and exciting sh1t. Hell with B1G > NCHC or nchc > big or whatever, I say B!G & NCHC = the best hockey in the nation, and > The east, lol.

My lady Gophers are 2 goals up on #1 Wisc right now, Harvard, Union & Army are all winning, SCSU is TIED?? Couldn't be a better Friday night so far!!! This is fun. This is what sports is all about. FUN.

I'm sorry I had too much fun at SCSU fans expense and that now you all hold some sort of hatred/grudge against me, honestly, I never thought you all would take it so seriously. I'd ask to kiss and make up, lol, but I know that would be asking WAY too much, so lets just say, you quick annoying Gopher fans in the Gopher Season thread, and either talk Gopher hockey OR...

OR

or you come up with some hilarious funnier than ever sh1t at my expense, the Special Fred video was AWESOME, just make all of the Gopher fans here, and ME, and yourselves of course, cry from laughter and we'll all be better off for it.

Hell, if you want more material to work with, I'd be fine with cooperating. I'm horizontally challenged, if that helps. Think Napoleon Complex maybe? I'm still single and believe myself good with the ladies, lol. If that isn't enough for you guys(and gals) to come up with some good material, then there is probably no hope for you all.

No one cares.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

OR

Get a life and get out of here, loser. No one cares about your sad life. Stay on topic or I will report you to the mods.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Also, if you haven't noticed, Gopher fans hate you too. No one owes you anything other than a hard kick in the nuts, you d-bag.
            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I have seen enough of Jeff Smith after tonight. Bob should have pulled him after the second goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                Get a life and get out of here, loser. No one cares about your sad life. Stay on topic or I will report you to the mods.
                Like you stay on topic in the GOPHER SEASON THREADS??? Lighten the frack up Tipsy, my gosh, are you really that an@l???

Comment

Also, if you haven't noticed, Gopher fans hate you too. No one owes you anything other than a hard kick in the nuts, you d-bag.
                  And why is that? Because they personally know you people, they have to save face. Duh. A bunch of people from this site actually know each other personally, meet up in person, etc.. That LAST thing they are going to do is accept me as one of their own. DUH. Even I knew that and have known that from Day 1.

It's not rocket science.

I'm not saying anyone "owes" me anything, just saying, why not have fun, make fun, do fun, why the negativity? Poke fun of me all you want, I don't care. I won't complain, just make it actually funny. I'd done with that other thread and what went on there, why can't any of the rest of you move on? Your team is ranked #1, enjoy it while it lasts!!!

Let's talk hockey, or make really REALLY funny jokes about Fred, or talk Hockey, anything else is unacceptable, is my guess???

Comment

I have seen enough of Jeff Smith after tonight. Bob should have pulled him after the second goal.
                    I dont blame him for odd man rushes
                    Hrenak may be the guy but i get this feeling Motzko doesn't want to go all in on a freshman.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Like you stay on topic in the GOPHER SEASON THREADS??? Lighten the frack up Tipsy, my gosh, are you really that an@l???
                      You are only here to troll...go the **** away.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Hey, if anything, SCSU hockey is fun and exciting to watch, you keep sh1t suspenseful. Dammm.

WTH

3-3
                        4-4
                        5-5

Guys ever heard of goal tending or defense? lol j/k, and forget about it, its awesome, I love it, very exciting. A 1-0 hockey game is ONLY ok for the team that wins it, and sort of the fans.

a 8-7 game great for everyone, esp the team that wins it, but at least the losing team had fun watching an exciting game.
                        Did someone say 8-7?

https://youtu.be/bEjQf9Pdh3c

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely the 3rd. No ill will, but if Hrenak steps up tomorrow I'm done with Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                            Did someone say 8-7?

https://youtu.be/bEjQf9Pdh3c

Yeah, and that got SCSU what? Is this another example of SCSU vs UMn being SCSU's getting additional help?

I mean, Wheeler JUST TONIGHT got 3 pts SO FAR, and Kessel is 1st in PP pts in the NHL and Goligoski was also mentioned in that telecast, he got 29 pts. I'm sure the SCSU players in that game have gone on to STELLAR NHL careers, right? I mean, how could they not???

Comment

Yeah, and that got SCSU what? Is this another example of SCSU vs UMn being SCSU's getting additional help?

I mean, Wheeler JUST TONIGHT got 3 pts SO FAR, and Kessel is 1st in PP pts in the NHL and Goligoski was also mentioned in that telecast, he got 29 pts. I'm sure the SCSU players in that game have gone on to STELLAR NHL careers, right? I mean, how could they not???
                              I warned you

Comment

There it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X