Thread: Northeastern Wins the Beanpot

Northeastern Wins the Beanpot

I would just like to say I really enjoyed winning it. Much better than the years and years of losing. Thank you to the players coaches and staff for finally bringing it back to Huntington Ave. I will never forget this night.

Re: Northeastern Wins the Beanpot

Quote Originally Posted by nubobcat View Post
    I would just like to say I really enjoyed winning it. Much better than the years and years of losing. Thank you to the players coaches and staff for finally bringing it back to Huntington Ave. I will never forget this night.
    Not bad for post #10,000. Congrats on the Pot.

there's a good buck in that racket.

now how can anything be better than years and years of losing?!?!?!!? shank made $$$$$ writing books on such things
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

nubobcat.. you're alive!

Quote Originally Posted by nubobcat View Post
    Yes. Go celebrate. Go big. Love that. Campus needs celebrate!!
    "A fate that we deserved? Of course it is what we deserved. We played out there. If we screw up, who's fault is it? I don't blame the referees. I don't blame the other team. It is on us. We don't make any excuses and we don't let anyone else make excuses for us. Ever! Ever! And as long as I am the coach here that's how it's gonna be. And as long as I am the coach here the only thing we will accept is victory! Ties - we don't accept it. Losses - we don't accept it. Victory! Period!" - Red Gendron

Release the Hounds

AH HAHAHAHAHAHA, ha hahahahahaha yes!
    Let's Go Huskies!

Northeastern University '02

I went to the UCONN game on Friday night and was a bit worried after a lackluster 2 periods that ended in a 4-2 loss at home. So, I was worried about tonight. 10 minutes in, I was feeling that all to familiar early February blues would continue. Now this! I am so happy I saw it LIVE with my now grown sons and we were pretty on edge when they scored to make it 4 to 2 because no lead has been safe over the years, but not tonight. After the early softie at the post, CP was a rock between the pipes especially on those late BU PP's and really everybody did their job's in this game. AG is a beast. What can I say? 30 years ago I saw them win it and never thought it would take this long to win it again, but OMG it's so sweet to finally get it done. Cheers! Nice job boys. AG for the Hobey nod and let's finish strong with a HE championship and an NCAA bid.
    Last edited by RossiRules; 02-13-2018 at 05:13 AM.

All Hail

I was at the Washington watch party and trust me, the emotion of the moment was there. And yes, Gaudette is a beast, If he doesn't win the Hobey going away, something is wrong.

BTW, the crowd shots of the Doghouse were stunning. Did the last person on campus to leave for the Gahden turn out the lights?
    Last edited by Split-N; 02-13-2018 at 01:17 AM.
    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Thread Information