Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    Lousy call to set up the power play, but that was a pretty goal.
    IIHF refs will get us back against Yuktobonia.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Watching the US men it seemed like too many times Shuster was preoccupied with throwing corner guards and they’d get to the fifth or sixth rock and realize the Italians had 3-4 rocks in the house.
      Schuster has been doing just fine.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Team USA ends a 24 year drought and finally wins a game without NHL players on the roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          I know this is rich coming from UAA fan but man this is some bad hockey.
          That’s what my fiancé and I were thinking last night. I keep trying to give it a chance but it is plain and simply not entertaining. College hockey WAY more exciting than anything I’ve witnessed so far in these games. It just seems like B talent Hockey...which is shocking I know. The high skill players that make the game exciting at the highest levels are missing and it shows.

Yes I saw Wolski’s goal for Canada last night. They’ve still got some players but to me, the rest of the tournament has been very blah. The US/Canada women’s game in my opinion has been by far the best hockey game of the tournament so far.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Man is the Skip for the US Men's team struggling

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              Man is the Skip for the US Men's team struggling
              They all struggled to find the right weight in that one. Made all the more obvious going against three Swedes that have it dialed in. Edin was surgical. Seems obvious that it'll be Sweden v Canada for gold.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Denmark's skip is redefining struggling at the moment. Easy draw to at least get 1 on the board and he puts it through the house. US steals two with a couple biters. 6-0 going to end 5. Yikes. US has had the hammer only once. Double yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  Denmark's skip is redefining struggling at the moment. Easy draw to at least get 1 on the board and he puts it through the house. US steals two with a couple biters. 6-0 going to end 5. Yikes. US has had the hammer only once. Double yikes.
                  The match against Sweden was downright painful to watch. WHo is this team we are watching now? They don't even look the same.

Comment

0-3 OAR beats 3-0 SUI 6-2 to move on to the semis against Canada. Wow.

Comment

Good grief Canada and Sweden are good at curling. This match is beautiful.

Comment

OAR up 2-0 and Slovenia up 2-0 midway thru the 2nd in both games.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Good grief Canada and Sweden are good at curling. This match is beautiful.
                          Poop. I totally forgot this was on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            OAR up 2-0 and Slovenia up 2-0 midway thru the 2nd in both games.
                            I got up at 7AM on a Saturday for this?

Comment

Wonder what the record is for fastest consecutive goals across periods. Kovalchuk just had 29 seconds.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Caught part of the CAN/Czech game via the streaming app and then caught the last of it on TV. Are the streaming announcers different?

And is streaming the only way to get rid of the Golden Sombrero trio of Alberta, Milbury, and McGuire?
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X