Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    How do you give up five points in one end?
    *facepalm* JFC Shuster. Can’t wait an Olympics where he’s not the representative.
    Last edited by Jimjamesak; 02-15-2018, 02:45 PM.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Re: Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

Watching the US men it seemed like too many times Shuster was preoccupied with throwing corner guards and they’d get to the fifth or sixth rock and realize the Italians had 3-4 rocks in the house.
      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Watching the US men it seemed like too many times Shuster was preoccupied with throwing corner guards and they’d get to the fifth or sixth rock and realize the Italians had 3-4 rocks in the house.
        And then clip the corner guard enabling the five point end.

Missed the 2 and 3 point ends that enabled the US to tie, but boy was there a lot of bad curling today. That one Italian did two throws that missed everything.

Comment

Hey mookie, this one's for you.

http://stream.nbcolympics.com/curlin...-session-day-6
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            I got a text from someone in my fam who agrees with mookie's thought processes. When the USA conceded it was a sad moment.

Comment

USA goes up 1-0! And quickly gives up a goal 25 seconds later on a weak dribbler through the five hole.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                USA goes up 1-0! And quickly gives up a goal 25 seconds later on a weak dribbler through the five hole.
                Saw Donato’s goal live, changed back to skating and checking Twitter for reaction. Studio host Liam McHugh mentions Donato’s goal and then the game tying goal 25 seconds later. See Donato’s goal mentioned on @NBCOlympics. Five minutes go by. Nothing on Twitter about the tying goal. No mention of it till the period ends. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Saw Donato’s goal live, changed back to skating and checking Twitter for reaction. Studio host Liam McHugh mentions Donato’s goal and then the game tying goal 25 seconds later. See Donato’s goal mentioned on @NBCOlympics. Five minutes go by. Nothing on Twitter about the tying goal. No mention of it till the period ends. Why is that?
                  I asked USA Hockey, and Nate Ewell of College Hockey Inc is going to check tomorrow, but I think Ted and Ryan are the first father-son combo to score for the USA at the Olympics. Bill Christian scored twice at Squaw Valley in 1960 but his son Dave was 0-8-8 at the Olympics in 1980. No other father-son combos come to mind.

Incidentally, Jordan Greenway is the first player to score a goal in the NCAA and the Olympics in the same year since Peter Ferraro in 1994.

Comment

I know this is rich coming from UAA fan but man this is some bad hockey.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Re: Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

Doubling their shots, 31-7 on faceoffs, and still 1-1. Sigh...

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

That was *ahem* a soft call on Greenway.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                          That was *ahem* a soft call on Greenway.
                          Can it really be interference is the goalie is doesn't get moved? I know the international game is different, but that had no effect on the play.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Well, there goes our chance for a medal in the men’s figure skating.

Comment

Wow what a goal!
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Wow what a goal!
                                Lousy call to set up the power play, but that was a pretty goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X