Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

14 hour time difference so I'm sure NBC will lag behind a day like always....
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Re: Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

Good idea. Thank you.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

NBC was airing a promo that said "Live events in both Eastern and Pacific time zones for the first time ever," so they're trying. I'm not going to hold my breath though.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'm sure the figure skating will still be delayed to primetime.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          I'm sure the figure skating will still be delayed to primetime.
          Most Ski/Snowboard comps will be mid-day or evening local time.
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Wednesday night is curling night. NBCSN starts airing curling tonight.

Comment

I actually have the full broadcast schedule that I can post if you’d like.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                I actually have the full broadcast schedule that I can post if you’d like.
                If you can post it in the non-spoiler thread that would be great.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

USA up 7-3 going into the 7th end with the hammer against "Russia" in mixed doubles curling...
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    USA up 7-3 going into the 7th end with the hammer against "Russia" in mixed doubles curling...
                    The Russian guy has been brutal this whole match. Likewise the Hamiltons have been lights out.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      That won't make Sniffles very happy.

Comment

Tough day for the USA in mixed curling. They are about to lose big time to host Korea to drop to 1-3. They were about to be laying four with the hammer to come and a chance to cut a 7-1 Korea lead. They ended up taking out their own stones and by the time it was over, Korea had stolen a point. Now 8-1 with three ends to play.

Comment

The Opening Ceremony is live online with no commentary!
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            The Opening Ceremony is live online with no commentary!
                            Yes because they want you to watch the primetime feed tonight.
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              Tough day for the USA in mixed curling. They are about to lose big time to host Korea to drop to 1-3. They were about to be laying four with the hammer to come and a chance to cut a 7-1 Korea lead. They ended up taking out their own stones and by the time it was over, Korea had stolen a point. Now 8-1 with three ends to play.
                              I caught the end of the Switzerland match. They were pretty much in position to at least take it to extra ends against the top team in the world, but left their last shot too out in the open, so the Swiss were able to knock it out and win 9-4 instead of taking it 4-4 into extras.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                              X