Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    So within the NYT article they quoted butthurt Wisconsin residents?

Allright.

That reflects poorly on those people.

And you were clearly butthurt by their butthurt.
    No, as I said I laughed.
    Geez you seem like this bugs you.
    Any Minnesotan should take shots at WI when possible.

Comment

• Re: Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      So within the NYT article they quoted butthurt Wisconsin residents?

Allright.

That reflects poorly on those people.

And you were clearly butthurt by their butthurt.
      And you’re butthurt by her butthurt of their butthurt of our butthurt. Which apparently I’m butthurt about.

Wait, now I’m confused.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        New York City and Boston.
        Wait, what?

Comment

They basically the same thing.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            And you’re butthurt by her butthurt of their butthurt of our butthurt. Which apparently I’m butthurt about.

Wait, now I’m confused.

I almost wrote that myself as it was so utterly obvious.

I don't bring provincial stuff to the Cafe.

I just don't understand the pervasive provincial baggage that you guys carry like a chip on your shoulders.

Honestly.

Carry on though.

It's clearly important to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              I almost wrote that myself as it was so utterly obvious.

I don't bring provincial stuff to the Cafe.

I just don't understand the pervasive provincial baggage that you guys carry like a chip on your shoulders.

Honestly.

Carry on though.

It's clearly important to you.
              We just want people to know there’s an oasis in the desert of incompetence. It’s hard to break through with that message when the rest of the Midwest does so much to screw it up.
              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Sadly many Wisconsin folks seem to not realize that many of the badger players are from...wait for it...Canada!

Lol

I mean... the Olympics are over so we might as well burn this thread to the ground.

You might want to have a little peek at the Gopher women's roster before you toss pucks in Maple Leaf houses.

Too funny.

Comment

Lol

I mean... the Olympics are over so we might as well burn this thread to the ground.

You might want to have a little peek at the Gopher women's roster before you toss pucks in Maple Leaf houses.

Too funny.
                  Dude- this wasn’t about gopher roster. The entire joke was that some badger fans were too dumb to realize Minnesota having more Olympian’s was nothing to do with playing for gopher or badgers. For Christ sakes, will you ever get the joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Dude- this wasn’t about gopher roster. The entire joke was that some badger fans were too dumb to realize Minnesota having more Olympian’s was nothing to do with playing for gopher or badgers. For Christ sakes, will you ever get the joke?

Seemingly so.

Your words... "A bunch of butt hurt WI people started whining about how the women’s hockey final had 9 badgers blah blah and so WI was the real star."

Seems like they knew that not all of the former Badgers were on Team USA, but rather in the final itself.

Whatever... run with it!

Kind of a dumb premise for an article and lazy reporting by the NYT if they in fact dubbed it Team Minnesota or whatever.

The team was from all over the country and is a great sign of how far hockey, and women's hockey specifically has come.

Cool too that so much of the world's premier women's talent comes to NCAA D-1 to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                      New York and New Jersey...
                      Exactly.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        New York City and Boston.
                        The NYC equivalent to Boston is Queens. Get your sh-tholes right.

Queens ... Boston
                        Brooklyn ... Seattle
                        The Bronx ... Philadelphia
                        Manhattan ... Chicago
                        Staten Island ... Providence
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          The NYC equivalent to Boston is Queens. Get your sh-tholes right.

Queens ... Boston
                          Brooklyn ... Seattle
                          The Bronx ... Philadelphia
                          Manhattan ... Chicago
                          Staten Island ... Providence
                          No, the eastern seaboard from Maine to DC is essentially all the same place.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            No, the eastern seaboard from Maine to DC is essentially all the same place.
                            Hampton Beach NH to Hampton Roads VA. I get you.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Seemingly so.

Your words... "A bunch of butt hurt WI people started whining about how the women’s hockey final had 9 badgers blah blah and so WI was the real star."

Seems like they knew that not all of the former Badgers were on Team USA, but rather in the final itself.

Whatever... run with it!

Kind of a dumb premise for an article and lazy reporting by the NYT if they in fact dubbed it Team Minnesota or whatever.

The team was from all over the country and is a great sign of how far hockey, and women's hockey specifically has come.

Cool too that so much of the world's premier women's talent comes to NCAA D-1 to develop.
                              I agree. It was wonderful to watch, and my jab at Wisconsin was a joke. They’re going To walk to a title this year.
                              The nyt team Minnesota nickname was for teamusa in general not just hockey- that was what most missed. Jesse diggins and the curlers competed the same day as hockey I think so they were highlighting all of them and some hockey fans missed that piece and thought it was just about hockey.

Comment

In a critical update, someone gave shuster their first class seat on the flight home

Comment

Working...
                                X