Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

38 Years ago today...

https://youtu.be/qYscemhnf88
    It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Must not be hockey players. Maybe skiers?
      Not sure but they were all ridiculously attractive and found it hilarious that I had a boyfriend

Comment

We were in Oslo in December, and went to the Christmas market. They had an ice rink for kids to skate on. We got some snacks and mulled wine and sat on the balcony overlooking the ice rink for a bit. Those Norwegian kids sure can't skate worth ****. The kids on the rink we saw in Stockholm were badass. Now I know why the Norwegians suck at hockey.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          We were in Oslo in December, and went to the Christmas market. They had an ice rink for kids to skate on. We got some snacks and mulled wine and sat on the balcony overlooking the ice rink for a bit. Those Norwegian kids sure can't skate worth ****. The kids on the rink we saw in Stockholm were badass. Now I know why the Norwegians suck at hockey.

Too many hot native lesbians?

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Undefeated on Asian soil!!!
            Lost to 2-1 to Canada in the prelims.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              Maybe skiers?
              3rd least likely to be lesbian, after snowboarders and figure skaters.

Tina Maze is the exception.
              Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 02-22-2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                Lost to 2-1 to Canada in the prelims.
                So we got the Pool C bid.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  I think the Scandinavians are over labeling gender choice. It's all just a smorgasbord (sp?).

But it would be a factual statement.

I wasn't complaining -- everybody but Dr. Mrs. is off the menu anyway, much to their, if not her, relief. Pointing out interior decorators or hairdressers or red state Republicans or Islamic and Christian fundamentalists are mostly pillow biters isn't homophobic. It's just a boring truism.
                  Scandinavians I've known have been philosophically chill in so many good ways. Nearer their pagan roots than we are, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    3rd least likely to be lesbian, after snowboarders and figure skaters.

Tina Maze is the exception.
                    Yeah, but in Norway, there are alot of skiers, so maybe low by %, but pure numbers....
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Oh my god. This is a great day.

Women’s gold in hockey. Schuster is a god. And now we’re talking about Norwegian lesbians? Did I die in a car crash on the way home and go to Heaven?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

NBC ****ing sucks. This is about the 5th time I've tried to tune into the Olympics, and ice dancing is on both NBC and NBCSN. IT ISN'T THAT DIFFICULT, NBC, YOU ****ING IDIOTS.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

😂
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Seriously though. If I ever meet Schuster I’m buying him a beer. I take back everything bad I’ve ever said about him.
                            Code:

Comment

Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...lls-to-us.html
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Seriously though. If I ever meet Schuster I’m buying him a beer. I take back everything bad I’ve ever said about him.
                                Shuster's had a long road since the bronze in Turin. Regardless of the results of the gold medal match, I'm pretty impressed with his perseverance.

They're still ahead of the US in the medal count, and they don't have a vulgar, senile, racist for an executive.

But yeah, for now, HAHAHAHAHA Canuckistan.
                                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 02-22-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X