Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pyeongchang Spoilers: Tomorrow's Competitions, TODAY!

The NHL players will be in Beijing in 2022, you can guarantee that now.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      The NHL players will be in Beijing in 2022, you can guarantee that now.
      LOL. Hope not, but yes I assume this was a bridge too far for Toronto.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        The offices are in NYC. The War Room and HHOF are in Toronto.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          The offices are in NYC. The War Room and HHOF are in Toronto.
          Boomer Gordon is in Toronto. That's all that matters.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Isn't the German league roughly 4th in the world behind the NHL, KHL, and AHL?

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Isn't the German league roughly 4th in the world behind the NHL, KHL, and AHL?
              Lol no. The Swedish, Finnish, and Swiss leagues are miles better.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Lol no. The Swedish, Finnish, and Swiss leagues are miles better.
                Don't forget the Czechs.
                Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Toronto? Try Ottawa. Act of Parliament incoming...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

You’re adorable sometimes.
                    Is there a single valid reason for NBC to be showing the same thing on both NBC and NBCSN, multiple nights? No, not one. Anyone that likes ice dancing can watch NBC, put something actually entertaining on NBCSN for the rest of us.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Is there a single valid reason for NBC to be showing the same thing on both NBC and NBCSN, multiple nights? No, not one. Anyone that likes ice dancing can watch NBC, put something actually entertaining on NBCSN for the rest of us.

I'm kind of enjoying the it set you off.

Not sure if that rises to the level of valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        I'm kind of enjoying the it set you off.

Not sure if that rises to the level of valid.
                        It ****es me off, but it is the level of incompetence that NBC shows that ****es me off. Each time I turn on the Olympics, and it is is ice dancing, I just watch something else for the night, and forget the Olympics. Too much good stuff on TV to waste time with ice dancing.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Odd, I’ve only seen ice dancing on one night. I got lucky I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Odd, I’ve only seen ice dancing on one night. I got lucky I guess
                            I don't think there is a single night it hasn't been on NBC.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

He kinda does have a point... There seem to be a number of factors, but I too feel that this Olympics has been sorta inaccessible via standard TV. I think a big chunk of that is the 14 hour time difference to the East Coast is about the worst we could have. I just have not come across many of the events that I usually watch while channel surfing (prelims for hockey and curling especially, XC races, and SBX prelims are notable misses for me).
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                I don't think there is a single night it hasn't been on NBC.
                                Just wait for the sequins, er, sequel.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X