Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: UMaine Black Bears 2017/18, Red dawn

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

Re: UMaine Black Bears 2017/18, Red dawn

Missed a wide open net

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

There was no joy in Orono.

So much net Pearson whiffed on sheesh

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
    43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
    104-47-14 (.669) in that time
    3x FROZEN FOUR

10-20-2 in games I've attended since. (1-2-1 under Red)

I hate to say it but 13 is not playing very well. I hope he can figure out the game is to get pucks low, grind, and get garbage goals.
    "A fate that we deserved? Of course it is what we deserved. We played out there. If we screw up, who's fault is it? I don't blame the referees. I don't blame the other team. It is on us. We don't make any excuses and we don't let anyone else make excuses for us. Ever! Ever! And as long as I am the coach here that's how it's gonna be. And as long as I am the coach here the only thing we will accept is victory! Ties - we don't accept it. Losses - we don't accept it. Victory! Period!" - Red Gendron

He's caused two offsides.
    "A fate that we deserved? Of course it is what we deserved. We played out there. If we screw up, who's fault is it? I don't blame the referees. I don't blame the other team. It is on us. We don't make any excuses and we don't let anyone else make excuses for us. Ever! Ever! And as long as I am the coach here that's how it's gonna be. And as long as I am the coach here the only thing we will accept is victory! Ties - we don't accept it. Losses - we don't accept it. Victory! Period!" - Red Gendron

There was no joy in Orono.

Great turnover.

What's the patch on their shoulders?

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
    43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
    104-47-14 (.669) in that time
    3x FROZEN FOUR

10-20-2 in games I've attended since. (1-2-1 under Red)

Big Goal from a great kid. Smith knows hockey. Stick on ice, bangs it home.

Tied at 2

I'm happy they didn't review that! Housakos has been good this year when he's played.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

40 year

Quote Originally Posted by BlackI View Post
    Big Goal from a great kid. Smith knows hockey. Stick on ice, bangs it home.

Tied at 2
    Kid has really turned it on lately

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox3066 View Post
    Great turnover.

What's the patch on their shoulders?
    40 years... Maine hockey

Providence grinds low on us. Earns penalty.

Gotta pressure their points with Robbins.

And Smith. He's a good penalty killer too.

Actually he plays a lot Canadiens for a kid from Tennessee.

No doubt his family sent him to remote parts.

Put the puck behind their goalie. That Providence team is uncomfortable with it. It isn't rocket science. Grind it down low.

Good period for maine. Lots of time in offensive zone. Good forechecking.

We will win this game if we grind down low behind their net. No more flashy passes to point. Their taking our strenghth away, our points. Lets get puck behind their goalie and grind it. Our strength.

Then when they tire out, then a keeper or michel steps into one.

Wow. Should be a major.

Nice cheap shot by Wilkins, 5 minute major by the goon

Never ever attempted to stop and to top it off hit him in the head

Ok. They got it. F them announcers. That's a major.

Time out now.

Thread Information