X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears 2017/18, Red dawn

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    He's not an awful person, just a little over-the-top.

We could all chip-in via GoFundMe and retro-fit his laptop with a Breathalyzer, maybe..?

(I'll pony-up my 10 bucks right now!)
    True that. If you want to see awful people, go read the political threads in the Café.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      Despite Mr. Enthusiasm, the odds of Maine catching either Northeastern or Providence are slim. They have a much easier schedule, a solid lead over Maine already and the tiebreakers against Maine. Providence and Northeastern could have eliminated Maine from contention for second and third before the BC-Maine game is over tomorrow night. And quite frankly, we want at least Providence to, as a win tomorrow will make it more difficult for Lowell to come back. The best bet for Maine: Providence and Maine win tomorrow (that clinches at least sixth) then hope Vermont can spring an upset at BU next weekend. A UMass win or tie against UConn on Thursday would be nice too.

Not a single position in the Hockey East tournament will be determined until the final weekend, and the odds are that each spot will still be contested by three or more teams.
      Despite Mr. Enthusiam?

Lovely. Go read books at the library.

I'll be watching and cheering on our team. As I always do. Maybe I am a little optimistic, but I won't cheer for downhill like the rest of you *******.

Fact, go ****!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
        Despite Mr. Enthusiam?

I'll be watching and cheering on our team. As I always do. Maybe I am a little optimistic, but I won't cheer for downhill like the rest of you *******.

Fact, go ****!
        You might want to consider putting the bottle down.

Comment

Go consider cheering for your team with a happy disposition.

Comment

You have never been positive at all. For this team. Angry grumpy old cuss.

Cheer for you team.

Comment

You have never been positive at all. For this team. Angry grumpy old cuss.

Cheer for you team.
              I've been all about Maine since 1977. Doesn't mean that I don't have a brain.

Comment

Despite Mr. Enthusiam?

Fact, go ****!
                There's enthusiasm, then there's over the top enthusiasm that's more than a little annoying. That's you. But that's fine. You are a fan. Be as exuberant as you want. Make lots of noise from whatever seat you're in tonight. Just realize there are a lot of people in this thread (both posting and lurking) who care more about the program than you do; we just don't shout it from the rooftops or wear rose-colored glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  There's enthusiasm, then there's over the top enthusiasm that's more than a little annoying. That's you. But that's fine. You are a fan. Be as exuberant as you want. Make lots of noise from whatever seat you're in tonight. Just realize there are a lot of people in this thread (both posting and lurking) who care more about the program than you do; we just don't shout it from the rooftops or wear rose-colored glasses.
                  Fair enough. I'll take that. But I will stillshout from roof tops all I want. If that's all the same to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Not a single position in the Hockey East tournament will be determined until the final weekend, and the odds are that each spot will still be contested by three or more teams.
                    BC clinches #1 tonight with a win and if PC/NU lose. All of those things happening is unlikely though.

Comment

What's interesting is BC first in HE and still not in tourney.. I wonder the last time that's been the case. Truly a down year.

Swaymans hand best be healed up and the defense ready to go. I got my ticket for senior night.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        BC clinches #1 tonight with a win and if PC/NU lose. All of those things happening is unlikely though.
                        I noticed this after I posted but fell asleep before I could post a correction.

"What a drag it is getting old."

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                          Go consider cheering for your team with a happy disposition.
                          Good for you. Go get 'em tiger!

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            How do you know they care more about the program than he does??? I hate people that make pronouncements like this. It screams self-inflated ego & bitterness.

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                              How do you know they care more about the program than he does??? I hate people that make pronouncements like this. It screams self-inflated ego & bitterness.
                              You're adorable.

Comment

I'll vouch for BlackI, I've met him at many games both at Alfond and away. I think he has 2 degrees from UMaine and has been a loyal fan of the team for many years. Now he appears to be hitting the bottle a little hard on game nights but thats what it has taken to watch Maine the last few years so I forgive him Apparently he can't break the habit now
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X