X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears 2017/18, Red dawn

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
    The optimist in me says Maine 2-1.
    The pessimist in me says Providence 2-0.
    The realist in me says Providence 2-1.
    I’ll be at Saturday’s game, let’s hope they play well and give them a challenge. Probably their truest test yet as to how much they’re really improved since last year.
    I think Maine can win this series, it won't be easy...but the Playoffs usually are not a cake walk, Maine needs game 1, put the pressure on PC to HAVE TO WIN game 2, they need to stay out of the box big time...which for this team is hard at times. I am going with the "ACE" in the hole and Swayman robs PC of this series.

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
      Mike Richter Award finalists have been announced... Sean Romeo is one of the ten... Romeo is 19-8-5 on the year with a 2.08 GAA and a .925 Save% with two shutouts...

The only HEA tender in the group is Cayden Primeau of Northeastern...
      Good for Romeo, he's been solid all year for Ohio State and they could be a dark horse @ getting out of the NCAA's and into the Frozen 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhall44 View Post
        Just one example of many why Hockey East is falling behind NCDC
        Hockey East just has no juice right now. It seems like there was a time when there was a decent amount of interest in it but not anymore.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Hockey East just has no juice right now. It seems like there was a time when there was a decent amount of interest in it but not anymore.
          Well Maine and Unh go through rebuilding. Compounded by young BC team. Out of schedule for BC is awful. But I do not believe this league is falling off. NU can and will challenge any team in NCAA. And BC will too. And BU should. But for some reason despite the talent they are not putting it together. Actually I look at that team and wonder why couldn't they win a NCAA championship? If anything BU is letting our league down. And providence is great, but no at a level to win the whole thing. But BU has no excuses. In my opinion.

Comment

Looks like games on NBC sports
            UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhall44 View Post
              I listened to Darlisgs advice from a father.... cut the wood ahead of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhall44 View Post
                I see it's on NBC Sports Boston, is that different from the regular NBCSN we get in Orono on basic cable?

Comment

Looks like channel 630 on Direct TV if you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
                    Looks like channel 630 on Direct TV if you get it.
                    Let's run em. Go big or go home.

Comment

What is the status of Adrian Holesinsky? Is he hurt? I have heard around the rink that he had a shoulder type injury {rumor mill only}...or is it that he just can't cut the mustard to play regularly..? More or less a next season player?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBearFan19 View Post
                        I see it's on NBC Sports Boston, is that different from the regular NBCSN we get in Orono on basic cable?
                        That's the channel that was formerly "Comcast Sports New England" (does the Celtics games).

Comment

Reminder: the top-seeded Maine women play Hartford today to punch their ticket to the NCAA's. 4PM on ESPNU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                            What is the status of Adrian Holesinsky? Is he hurt? I have heard around the rink that he had a shoulder type injury {rumor mill only}...or is it that he just can't cut the mustard to play regularly..? More or less a next season player?
                            Battled injuries all year. Leg against Acadia. Shoulder later in the season. Will be interesting to see if he gets medical redshirt.
                            UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Maine women's started well but Hartford d causing issues. Maine women missing layups underneath isn't helping

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I haven't seen Maine play this year but so far they are slow and small compared to Hartford .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X