X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears 2017/18, Red dawn

Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
    Has anyone seen a TV or webcast schedule for the games this weekend?
    All quarterfinal games must be purchased at the Hockey East Website. It's an online stream. Last year there were four "boxes" on the screen. You clicked on one game to make it active (you could hear the audio while still watching the other three), or you can make it full size if you only want to see that one game. The "all-access" plan is $69.95 for all games.

No free TV until the semi-finals and finals which I believe will be telecast on NESN.

Link to the Hockey East website
    Last edited by chickod; 03-06-2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
      All quarterfinal games must be purchased at the Hockey East Website. It's an online stream. Last year there were four "boxes" on the screen. You clicked on one game to make it active (you could hear the audio while still watching the other three), or you can make it full size if you only want to see that one game. The "all-access" plan is $69.95 for all games.

No free TV until the semi-finals and finals which I believe will be telecast on NESN.

Link to the Hockey East website
      Pathetic. I can’t imagine they make much money off of it and it irritates a lot of fans. Things would be different if a lot of schools charged for regular season games.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Thanks, guess I'll pass on the $70 stream. Too bad, I'm sure NESN or ESPN would love to have the rights to televise these games.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
          Thanks, guess I'll pass on the $70 stream. Too bad, I'm sure NESN or ESPN would love to have the rights to televise these games.
          I was remiss in mentioning you can also buy individual games for $9.95 each. I'm sure that's more palatable. So if you only want to see your team the most it would cost you is $29.85 (if the series goes the limit).

Sorry about that - I didn't mean to imply that buying the "series" was the ONLY option...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
            I was remiss in mentioning you can also buy individual games for $9.95 each. I'm sure that's more palatable. So if you only want to see your team the most it would cost you is $29.85 (if the series goes the limit).

Sorry about that - I didn't mean to imply that buying the "series" was the ONLY option...
            Yes, I had to buy Saturdays game last weekend because Comcast no longer carries fcs. Unless I am an idiot and missed it. I searched all through channels and even tvgo section. However, I will say this it was a good quality for me, so I thought the 10 dollars was worth it. Also, I have watched a lot of free things lately on ESPN 3 app, and the quality is great. However, I was po`d I couldn't get the Maine/UMiami 3rd game to play. Kept saying error check back later. But I didn't have to pay extra fee, so get what you pay for. I am curious if others could watch it? I tried on the order of twenty times and it never would play for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Yes, I had to buy Saturdays game last weekend because Comcast no longer carries fcs. Unless I am an idiot and missed it. I searched all through channels and even tvgo section. However, I will say this it was a good quality for me, so I thought the 10 dollars was worth it. Also, I have watched a lot of free things lately on ESPN 3 app, and the quality is great. However, I was po`d I couldn't get the Maine/UMiami 3rd game to play. Kept saying error check back later. But I didn't have to pay extra fee, so get what you pay for. I am curious if others could watch it? I tried on the order of twenty times and it never would play for me.
              Pretty sure that NESN had the exclusive rights, Blackie, and NESN doesn't give anything away for free, as you know. ESPN3 is usually pretty dam good -I see most of my Maine sports on there- but the recent baseball from Miami was unreliable for us here, too.

I'm not buying anything this weekend, but I'll follow the live stats. If Maine advances, I'm in Boston a weekend from then.

Comment

Barron just lost his best bball player. Games are on tv this weekend

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  Barron just lost his best bball player. Games are on tv this weekend

Ouch, didn't like coaching change? I guess instead of a rebuild it is a rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                    Ouch, didn't like coaching change? I guess instead of a rebuild it is a rebuild.
                    He has just one year of eligibility left. Will transfer as a graduate student and not have to sit out. He wants to be on a winning team for one year. I don't really blame him and Walsh is going to help him find a team.

Comment

Fact of the day last time we beat these guys Klas Ledermark scored a goal.

Klas Ledermark!

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                      43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                      104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                      3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

• Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                        Fact of the day last time we beat these guys Klas Ledermark scored a goal.

Klas Ledermark!
                        If only he would have had more eligibility! That is quite a stat and thanks for posting.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

The optimist in me says Maine 2-1.
                          The pessimist in me says Providence 2-0.
                          The realist in me says Providence 2-1.
                          I’ll be at Saturday’s game, let’s hope they play well and give them a challenge. Probably their truest test yet as to how much they’re really improved since last year.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                            The optimist in me says Maine 2-1.
                            The pessimist in me says Providence 2-0.
                            The realist in me says Providence 2-1.
                            I’ll be at Saturday’s game, let’s hope they play well and give them a challenge. Probably their truest test yet as to how much they’re really improved since last year.
                            I agree with your picks I'm pretty confident they can win a game there, 2 not so confident.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Mike Richter Award finalists have been announced... Sean Romeo is one of the ten... Romeo is 19-8-5 on the year with a 2.08 GAA and a .925 Save% with two shutouts...

The only HEA tender in the group is Cayden Primeau of Northeastern...

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Pathetic. I can’t imagine they make much money off of it and it irritates a lot of fans. Things would be different if a lot of schools charged for regular season games.
                                Just one example of many why Hockey East is falling behind NCDC
                                UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X