Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 692

Thread: NFL 2018.1 The off season

  1. #101
    Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    St Alphonzos pancake breakfast
    Posts
    34,667

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    The money is tangential -- it's the fame that put Brady in her orbit. When he's just another fat, balding Phil Simms what's his appeal?

    Personality?
    A guy who lives and breathes football has no personality. Like she wasn't known all over the world anyway, way more popular than Brady. She was leaving the stadium and apparently Philly players were around and the report was," they were starstruck " .

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

    Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

  2. #102
    rock and roller
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Posts
    20,253

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Also, her money-making skills depend pretty heavily on her looks. There's not a very long window of money-making opportunity in her profession.

    Hence, Kepler's linked pic. Gotta turn to new sources to keep the steady income flowing in.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

  3. #103
    rock and roller
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Posts
    20,253

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    A guy who lives and breathes football has no personality. Like she wasn't known all over the world anyway, way more popular than Brady. She was leaving the stadium and apparently Philly players were around and the report was," they were starstruck " .

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That's what he's getting at. Once the fame is gone, and the money isn't the same, what's the attraction?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

  4. #104
    Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    St Alphonzos pancake breakfast
    Posts
    34,667

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Also, her money-making skills depend pretty heavily on her looks. There's not a very long window of money-making opportunity in her profession.

    Hence, Kepler's linked pic. Gotta turn to new sources to keep the steady income flowing in.
    How much money does she need, she was pulling in some insane amount like 50 mil a year.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

    Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

  5. #105

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,222

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    How much money does she need, she was pulling in some insane amount like 50 mil a year.
    You know the answer to that.
    It's a book of our true stories
    True stories that can't be denied
    It's more than true it actually happened
    We're coming rougher every time

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  6. #106
    Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    St Alphonzos pancake breakfast
    Posts
    34,667

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    You know the answer to that.
    More

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

    Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

  7. #107
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    25,072

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Alexa is a terrible idea anyway if you know even a little about security and privacy. The f-cks already control the data we willingly give them, why deliver yourself even more into their clutches?

    This is the eventual cure, anyway.
    Psh. Who cares? I keep google timelines on because it helps me remember where I've been. It also helps me keep track of my appointments, packages, etc. I have no problem with these devices.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

  8. #108
    Armed bigblue_dl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    32,418

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Psh. Who cares? I keep google timelines on because it helps me remember where I've been. It also helps me keep track of my appointments, packages, etc. I have no problem with these devices.
    They already own us, why fight it?
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

    RIP - Kirby

  9. #109

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,222

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Who cares?
    I do. Don't obey in advance.
    It's a book of our true stories
    True stories that can't be denied
    It's more than true it actually happened
    We're coming rougher every time

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  10. #110
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    The money is tangential -- it's the fame that put Brady in her orbit. When he's just another fat, balding Phil Simms what's his appeal?

    Personality?

    Five years after retirement Brady will be Bobby Orr -- a god inside 128, unrecognizable to the man on the street outside of it. And probably working for the same lame bank.
    She already makes more money than he does. Probably double his income. Both of their prime earning windows come with an expiration date quickly approaching.

    I realize it might be hard to believe, but maybe their love is genuine? I know, I know...but why did you marry your wife, Kep? Her earning potential as a Dr?

  11. #111

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,222

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    I realize it might be hard to believe, but maybe their love is genuine?
    I'm sure their love will never die.
    It's a book of our true stories
    True stories that can't be denied
    It's more than true it actually happened
    We're coming rougher every time

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  12. #112

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Further on down the road
    Posts
    60,222

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    It's a book of our true stories
    True stories that can't be denied
    It's more than true it actually happened
    We're coming rougher every time

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

  13. #113
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    25,072

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    I don't think there was but a handful of minnesotans cheering for the eagles.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

  14. #114
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hockeytown,USA
    Posts
    3,434

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Philadelphia joins New York, Boston, Chicago and Los Angeles as the only cities with a team to win the World Series, Stanley Cup, Super Bowl and NBA title.

  15. #115
    I got nothing Slap Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines
    Posts
    29,813

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Gotta love *******s on a MDSTMB questioning the veracity of a celebrity marriage. It may be a sham but why should I give a s##t?

  16. #116
    Anti-Semantic Brenthoven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    113,483

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Not really. I didn't care who won. I wanted a good game, and I got that.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  17. #117
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    18,040

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by icehawk View Post
    Philadelphia joins New York, Boston, Chicago and Los Angeles as the only cities with a team to win the World Series, Stanley Cup, Super Bowl and NBA title.
    C'mon Mariners...
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

    Quote Originally Posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

  18. #118

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    34,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    C'mon Mariners...
    Milwaukee has two.

  19. #119
    Opposite Girl
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Meffa, MA
    Posts
    29,640

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    So, for the Beanpot, BUís alumni association sets up watch parties across the country. A BU alum tweeted that he went to the bar in Philly that was going to show the game and the crazy Philly fans destroyed the satellite dish at the bar so they canít have the event.

  20. #120
    Anti-Semantic Brenthoven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    113,483

    Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    So, for the Beanpot, BUís alumni association sets up watch parties across the country. A BU alum tweeted that he went to the bar in Philly that was going to show the game and the crazy Philly fans destroyed the satellite dish at the bar so they canít have the event.
    I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •