Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Defense does win championships. If either team had one that played tonight, they would have crushed.
    Had NE's defense showed up on just one drive, they would have won. Just one.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Give all the credit to eagles coach and foles. Belicheck and his grudge took his best CB off the field. Should be an interesting off season. Looks like the Pats dynasty is sliding downhill.
      Ideal off-season:

1. Tawwwmy retires, has affair with nanny
      2. Giselle leaves him penniless and has a Marilyn Monroe affair with Dump
      3. Belicick stays to prove he can win without GOAT; does his usual buy low, sell high thing
      4. Gronk becomes Russell Wilson's go-to receiver
      5. The Pats go 3-13 for the next forty years
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!
        So, where is Carson going to land? Pretty tough to take your job back from the Super Bowl MVP.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          So, where is Carson going to land? Pretty tough to take your job back from the Super Bowl MVP.
          Clowns will be sending the 1&4 to philly for the MVP

Philly will stick with wentz
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It took me till 9:30 this morning until I found out who won. And I was quite content in not knowing. My wife and I enjoyed Baby Driver last night. And we watched some of the commercials which were leaked online.

And then I was happy when I did find out NE lost...
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Did NE lose or did Philly win?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                I'd say both.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We all won
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    We all won
                    I lost. Big time.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Don't care about semantics bullsh*t.

NE lost. Period.
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Clowns will be sending the 1&4 to philly for the MVP

Philly will stick with wentz
                        Wentz is on a rookie deal and blew his ACL in November. Pretty easy to keep Foles and let Wentz get back to 100%. Deal Foles at the trade deadline
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Give all the credit to eagles coach and foles. Belicheck and his grudge took his best CB off the field. Should be an interesting off season. Looks like the Pats dynasty is sliding downhill.
                          Agreed except for the last part. Congrats to Philly for getting it done. Nice to see a team win their first one. Not sure who's getting Matt Patricia as head coach next year but they might want to reconsider that decision. When you put up 33 points (should have been 37 with missed PAT and botched snap on FG) you should win.

And yes, Belichick owes an explanation on Butler beyond the half - a ssed one he's given. If he had the flu or something and couldn't play I get it but otherwise this looks bad.

Having said that I don't see them any further from a SB next year as they have been the past few years. Little slippage from Brady and with Edelman back the offense returns. Hightower on D will help but they need to completely restock the defensive line. Aside from 50 year old James Harrison I don't recall anybody even getting close to Foles all game.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            Foles goes to KC for 2 #1s
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Not sure who's getting Matt Patricia as head coach next year but they might want to reconsider that decision.
                              *meekly raises hand*
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Sounds like the finish was incredible. Wish I could have watched. I was one of the Hulu users whose stream died at the start of the Patriots drive when it was 38-33. I haven't heard officially but it seems when 10pm ET rolled around the program window ended and the stream cut. The same thing happened to PS Vue users. What a fustercluck.

http://deadline.com/2018/02/internet...rs-1202278228/

Comment

Working...
                                X