• Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018.1 The off season

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvw8cb5et8M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkeAJl2aLGM
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Case Keenum to the Donks.
      Thank jeebus they aren't going all in on Cousins. Hopefully they don't go QB at 5 too, would rather see them try for someone like Falk later and address more pressing needs early.

Comment

ESPN reporting that the Vikes are going to give Cousins 3/$84, fully guaranteed.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          ESPN reporting that the Vikes are going to give Cousins 3/$84, fully guaranteed.
          Will be his knee or shoulder next year? It's always one or the other when the Vikings sign a veteran QB with big money.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

$28mm a year is a lot of cheddar for inevitable heartbreak.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              A coworker from Texas recently asked why Vikings fans are so dramatically fatalistic. I think I'm going to just send her an email with the words, "Kirk Cousins: Highest Paid Player in NFL History"
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                A coworker from Texas recently asked why Vikings fans are so dramatically fatalistic. I think I'm going to just send her an email with the words, "Kirk Cousins: Highest Paid Player in NFL History"
                Ignore the source, 10 stats that should convince Kirk Cousins naysayers. Charchian has never been my favorite guy, but those are some solid numbers. 29 isn't young, but the contract is only 3 years and gives them not only a chance to win now, but try to identify their QB of the future with Sloter or a draft pick if Cousins doesn't work out past year 3.

Comment

• Almost Live! is an absolute treasure.

(South King County Folk Songs is one of my favorite sketches)
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    Will be his knee or shoulder next year? It's always one or the other when the Vikings sign a veteran QB with big money.
                    Seems knee has been the going trend in Vikes land
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Almost Live! is an absolute treasure.

I lived in the PNW for 7 years and never knew about it.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Ignore the source, 10 stats that should convince Kirk Cousins naysayers. Charchian has never been my favorite guy, but those are some solid numbers. 29 isn't young, but the contract is only 3 years and gives them not only a chance to win now, but try to identify their QB of the future with Sloter or a draft pick if Cousins doesn't work out past year 3.
                        Cousins at the very least is an upgrade over Keenum. And the Vikings should be all in while they have the current pieces in place.

Comment

The last stat is real fun to read as a Skins fan.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Almost Live! is an absolute treasure.

Pat "MR. GAME AND WATCH!" Cashman's big break!
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Jody nelson out, Jimmy Graham in for the Packers

Comment

Blocked at work...
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X