Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to the 6x super bowl champions NE Patsies

Too much time....
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: Congratulations to the 6x super bowl champions NE Patsies

Dam mookie is good

Comment

Still gonna win

Fg makes it 8

Goat (real goat who fumbles with game on line) will get them in and get the 2

We going to OT

Comment

Nice job Mookie. It actually worked this time.

Comment

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-en...ble-grand-slam
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

****it.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Congrats to the Eagles. Helluva game.

I honestly didn't care who won; I got my money's worth in entertainment value, which is all I wanted.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Congrats to the Eagles. Helluva game.

I honestly didn't care who won; I got my money's worth in entertainment value, which is all I wanted.
                This. I initially wanted the Eagles to win, then the antics of the fan base flipped me to the Patriots. Then, like an adult, I got over it and just didn't care.

Fun game.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Philadelphia police scanner:

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/...&ICID=ref_fark
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    Very entertaining so far. And they are using hydraulic fluid instead of Crisco on the poles this time around.

Blocked highway, a fire, ledgeclimbers, poleclimbers, etc.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Curious as to what Malcolm Butler did to cause his benching. He couldn't have been any worse than the ones that actually got game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Curious as to what Malcolm Butler did to cause his benching. He couldn't have been any worse than the ones that actually got game time.
                        will goat* still do his eei show tomorrow or Tuesday? pretty sure one can stream there here.... (or maybe not. his may be licensed for only local broadcasts as jim gray has goat's* national rights)

*and goat = choker. too bad he didn't hit the weights. pliable leaves little to no upper body strength

Comment

He didn't choke. His defense on the other hand.........

Comment

The ads and the halftime show this year were awesome. A decent game but unfortunately the eagles won.

Overall: A-/B+
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

For those familiar with Philly, most of the action is on 1400 Walnut area. I guess basically in the middle of everything. City Hall under siege, now some are injured, cars being flipped.....it's just starting up.

Comment

Working...
                              X