X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Sicatoka would never be one to mischaracterize what someone said to try to win apolitical point. He looks at issues from both sides, don'tcha know.
    Quit trolling.
    I quoted Comey.
    I had never seen the take that Comey was only characterizing portions that way. I accept it.

But I still want the Schiff memo and the NYT to get their FOIA request of the FISA court.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Quit trolling.
      I quoted Comey.
      I had never seen the take that Comey was only characterizing portions that way. I accept it.

But I still want the Schiff memo and the NYT to get their FOIA request of the FISA court.
      No. It won't change anything. Democrats wanting this memo out is stupid.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Quit trolling.
        I quoted Comey.

Cause you've never seen his complete testimony, since it was in closed session, but take as gospel what Republicans say he said.

Not trolling at all, just pointing out your hypocrisy, and the fallacy of your claims to "see things from both sides"
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It would be a completely frontal move by Trump. And isn't that his thing?
          Only when it serves his own interests. I don't see how allowing a rebuttal to his "vindication" would do that.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            That's exactly the point. It doesn't misportray anything. Schiff knows what he did, and is desperate to cover it up. Even to go so far as to distract the point with his own memo.
            Schiff applied for the FISA warrant?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              So, deficits hawks. Whaddya think?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.335aec04af8f

But we desperately needed to give millionaires a $1.5 trillion tax cut.
              This is... troubling. A full trillion? This year? That makes sense when you're spending it on infrastructure and digging the country out of an economic crisis. The economy is at its peak right now. We should NOT be needing to borrow this much...
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                This is... troubling. A full trillion? This year? That makes sense when you're spending it on infrastructure and digging the country out of an economic crisis. The economy is at its peak right now. We should NOT be needing to borrow this much...
                No kidding. Millennials are completely f’ed.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Is it only those who didn't applaud the SOTU in person that committed treason, or does it also apply to people watching/listening at home?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Is it only those who didn't applaud the SOTU in person that committed treason, or does it also apply to people watching/listening at home?
                    All of the above.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Why year down the statue, when Scooby can buy it for pennies on the dollar when Trump files the country for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

Scooby, you've always wanted your own island, right?
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        And their parents, mostly Boomers, voted for it. Fu** the kids, the greedy old farts want their slice now.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          If this is the trend, when the sh_t hits the fan and we have another recession, those deficits could be monstrous. The biggest problem is if the recession hits after the Democrats take the House and/or Senate, they'll get the blame despite the structural problems that are being created now during the Republicans' reign of terror.

As much as I don't want a recession, it's going to happen and I'd rather see it now so the politics of it can't be twisted back onto the Democrats.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It'll be twisted either way. Bush and his policies almost destroyed the global economy, and the republicans in Congress fought and worked against anything Obama attempted to do to try to mitigate the damage and get the economy back up and running. Couldn't spend money, cause.................recession and debt, couldn't do stimulus, couldn't do infrastructure, couldn't do anything. it's a wonder he was able to get the few things he was able to to help spur economic growth.

And now, with the economy clicking on all cylinders, do we raise taxes, and pay off debt, get our books in order? No, time to borrow even more money,. and cut taxes for billionaires on top of that.

And now that we have some economic news, that wages are finally rising, the Fed says, we'll have none of that, cause that causes inflation, and we can't have that, so now they're talking rate hikes to slow the economy, and as a result, the markets are tanking. The Fed will never allow wages to grow to any reasonable degree, cause they won't allow inflation to grow at more than 2%. Trumpy's 5% growth will never happen, cause the Fed won't allow it. Inflationary.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              If this is the trend, when the sh_t hits the fan and we have another recession, those deficits could be monstrous. The biggest problem is if the recession hits after the Democrats take the House and/or Senate, they'll get the blame despite the structural problems that are being created now during the Republicans' reign of terror.

As much as I don't want a recession, it's going to happen and I'd rather see it now so the politics of it can't be twisted back onto the Democrats.
                              Get rid of them all and start from scratch. The legacy of 9/11 won’t be the damage done that day, it will be that it started us down the path of bankruptcy.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Get rid of them all and start from scratch. The legacy of 9/11 won’t be the damage done that day, it will be that it started us down the path of bankruptcy.
                                Gee, I didn't know 9/11 happened in 1980.

Comment

Working...
                                X