X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I had forgotten about this but the Stormy Daniels hush money is the same crime committed by John Edwards that ended his political career. I should have remembered that cause I did read the book on John Edwards.
    Edwards was a Democrat. So..................moot issue.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I hope mookie's enjoying Japan's curling team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        This goes here because it speaks to the socio-political divide in this country.

And the remarkable fact that sometimes gorillas have a human child. This woman is my new hero.
        Idaho. Why is it always Idaho with these nutjobs?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          That's Real 'Murica.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Sovereign Citizens....
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Wait, what?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...it-add-up.html

it is at the very least an eyebrow-raising coincidence that the Trump campaign made 14 rent payments to the Trump Organization in one calendar year, and that one of them, for $130,000, was made on the heels of a $130,000 hush-money payment “facilitated” by the Trump Organization’s special counsel.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                I hope mookie's enjoying Japan's curling team.
                dammit!!!!
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Apparently the Trump budget eliminates heating assistance dollars for folks that can't afford to heat where they live.

http://www.startribune.com/trump-s-p...ors/474107843/

Balancing the budget on the backs of the poor. Gotta love it. Especially after that tax cut.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Apparently the Trump budget eliminates heating assistance dollars for folks that can't afford to heat where they live.

http://www.startribune.com/trump-s-p...ors/474107843/

Balancing the budget on the backs of the poor. Gotta love it. Especially after that tax cut.
                    well, people in rural areas voted for Trump so I guess they are getting what they wanted (obviously there are exceptions -- I live in a rural area of a rural state, and my town voted 72% for Hillary)
                    Last edited by BassAle; 02-15-2018, 08:06 AM.

Comment

With this mythical gun problem we have I think today we should go back to deporting people who haven't committed any crimes except being here illegally. Also, doesn't that mythical gun problem pale in comparison to our border issue?
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        well, people in rural areas voted for Trump so I guess they are getting what they wanted
                        Excellent point.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Excellent point.
                          Yeah I kind of don’t care. You vote R? Hope you can find some warm blankets at the dollar store. Or thoughts and prayers will keep them warm.

Comment

Trump literally blamed the shooting on high schoolers for not reporting the kid.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              Trump literally blamed the shooting on high schoolers for not reporting the kid.
                              The article I posed in the other thread indicated he lived with a family who did not see this coming and he had a job who did not see this coming. The President is an idiot.

Course, I could see it coming in hindsight but I'm not a gun nut so I'm not sure how they would think in this situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                Isn’t this all part of Obama’s plan to take our guns away?

Comment

Working...
                                X