X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    There is nothing Libertarian about the Tea Party and Donald Trump. Nothing.
    On this Scoob is correct.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

There is nothing Libertarian about the Tea Party and Donald Trump. Nothing. The drugs must be strong.
      The T.E.A. Party did fail, but only because it was hijacked by the establishment GOP and momentum used for its own views, which is why Dems gained ground in 2012, and why I don't trust the GOP. There was a resurgence with Trump, and those of us previously duped by the establishment GOP are starting to see the good things the Trump is doing in going up against two large forces, and is a likely alignment for those that supported Obama in 2012 and Trump in 2016. You seem to be blinded by your prejudices that you don't want to see things for what they really are.

Comment

Teflon Pence?
        https://www.yahoo.com/news/pences-ap...053657378.html

You have to love this excerpt from the article:
        ... according to a person familiar with .. who was not authorized to speak publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.
        That is only exceeded by ... Simone.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Teflon Pence?
          https://www.yahoo.com/news/pences-ap...053657378.html

You have to love this excerpt from the article:

That is only exceeded by ... Simone.
          That works for stupid voters just like the tax cut does. We have to many dumb people who have no reading comprehension in this country.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That has to be his best way to play it. It's like them saying Flynn lied to him. Spoiler: Flynn did a lot that was illegal, but he didn't lie to him.

It's great that Pence will do all of this with a perfectly clear conscience because he's part of God's Plan for All of Us. On that dimension (and only on that one) Pence is much scarier than Dump.

Dump is Mohammad Reza Shah. Pence is Ayatollah Khomeini.
            Last edited by Kepler; 02-05-2018, 11:12 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              That has to be his best only way to play it.
              Fixed your typo.

Pence is using the "mushroom defense": They fed me crap and kept me in the dark!
              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 02-05-2018, 11:16 AM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Fixed your typo.
                I stand corrected.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post

lol

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I really wish Trump would've called for Schiff's memo also.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

No. This is better. He should keep the Schiff memo classified.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yes, it would good to get feedback from people who have actually seen the FISA requests in question.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

I will give you this, Scoob. Your one brewery ensures consistency.

Cornell University

Comment

https://www.salon.com/2018/02/05/tru...x-and-friends/

“As far as we can tell,” Nunes responded, “Papadopoulos never even knew who Trump was — you know, never even had met with the president.”
                            He knows photography exists, right?

KDR

Comment

I'd really like to hear what Schiff's issues with that milquetoast memo were.
                              To those following along, there was nothing new in there other than specific dates < yawn >.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I'd really like to hear what Schiff's issues with that milquetoast memo were.
                                To those following along, there was nothing new in there other than specific dates < yawn >.
                                No, the Steele dossier apparently went from completely made-up to minimally collaborated.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X