This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

I highly recommend Kellyanne Conway's interview on This Week (ABC) from this morning. Very enlightening.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Dump supporter represents.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

If it works for the Olympics, can we refer to some people as "White House officials from Russia?"
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Charming how the dude also yelled at her about how small the genitalia are of Asian men.
          JFC

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            As Sic would say, I’m just asking the question...are we sure obama didn’t order him to beat his wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              As Sic would say, I’m just asking the question...are we sure obama didn’t order him to beat his wife?
              Well, we can't be sure. I think an investigation needs to be done. The Repubs in the House should get right on that.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Well, we can't be sure. I think an investigation needs to be done. The Repubs in the House should get right on that.
                I'm sure Nunes has a memo about it...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Oh good, the White House found a new Staff Secretary.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    The BHO White House had only had 49 shades of grey muslin curtins. No beatings.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Oh good, the White House found a new Staff Secretary.
                      Oh snap!

(Sad but true)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Papadopoulos' Fiancee: He's going to sing like a canary after his sentencing.

Also an interesting tidbit from the article:
                        Mangiante first got to know Mifsud when she worked as a legal adviser to the European Parliament, and he recruited her.

"He was interested to hire young people with political connections," she says, "to have access to their networks."

She says she worked in Mifsud's London office for about three months, but to this day, she does not understand what she was supposed to do at the office. There was "no work agenda," she says, and the office consisted of a single table and a rotating group of people working on their own laptops.

At one point, she says, she was asked to attend a "secret symposium" on Iraq, but the organizers would not tell her key details, like who else would be attending. She received a plane ticket, but decided not to go, given the secrecy.
                        For nearly a year, Mangiante says her experience with Mifsud remained a bit of a mystery. But now that the U.S. government alleges that Mifsud had connections to the Russian government, she says "it makes sense."
                        Last edited by aparch; 02-12-2018, 06:11 AM.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Sicatoka should be outraged, seeing how he cares about security so much, and all.
                          The government is 700,000 clearances behind right now. (Heard that little snippet on the radio this morning.)

Either we require clearances for too many jobs or we're inept.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Aaaah, America. Tear down the statue.

On another note. Can anyone figure out why security clearance isn't needed in this White House yet at the same time they went bananas over EMAILZ? I can't square it.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Seinfeld : comedy :: Billy Joel : music
                              Indubitably. Instant channel changes.
                              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 02-12-2018, 07:58 AM.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Hey, cool. I'm livin' rent free in your head now. Lots of space, but kind of cold.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X