X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    If he is handling materials he isnt cleared to handle that would seem to breaking all sorts of rules. The President doesnt need to receive clearance but his staff does.

I wonder how Sicatoka feels about this
    As I understand it the President has the power to wave it. Which is interesting because this President went nuts about Clinton's handling of secrets and yet Obama seemed fine with it. So, again, hypocrisy.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      As I understand it the President has the power to wave it. Which is interesting because this President went nuts about Clinton's handling of secrets and yet Obama seemed fine with it. So, again, hypocrisy.
      The White House released a memo yesterday saying the president didn’t know about it. So, that excuse is out.

I mean, he obviously did but didn’t care. Like the ****face he is.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        The White House released a memo yesterday saying the president didn’t know about it. So, that excuse is out.

Wow. I would have went with the wave policy before I lied like that.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Are we talking about political appointees or career employees? I completely agree with you on the latter. It’s a sad situation all around though.
          I'm talking about career staffers -- the people who actually do things. The politicals are always just hood ornaments -- in the case of this administration's politicals, they are themselves the saboteurs.

This hit very close to home for me this week. Dr. Mrs. has been working her as-s off setting up an office associated with her DHS work with civil rights protections -- she had been assured she would run the office as she ought because she is the subject matter expert in a very narrow intersection of niches that characterize the office.

On Tuesday, the day they publicly announced the center, she was informed that the political running her office has decided to staff it with someone with absolutely no experience. However, since that person has no idea how to do the job she will be expected to continue doing all the work. She will simply not receive any credit and, of course, the administration does not support civil rights protections anyway so all the work will be pointless. When she pointed out that this was not in the spirit of the office mandate she was told she was reacting "emotionally" and she should be "more of a team player." To give you some idea, her political lead led a community outreach to Muslims a few weeks ago by opining that DHS needs to concentrate more on communicating how "real Americans" feel about Muslims, and not "elites."

It's f-ckwits all the way down and it's destroying American credibility in every aspect of our lives: environment, foreign policy, justice, economics, education, health. It truly is the March of the Morons. And now an extremely dedicated, hard-working, and brilliant person with years of expertise in public service is completely disillusioned and just wants to get the f-ck away from these sick, smug, cynical simians.

That's your revolution, right there. That's its practical consequences, and you and your fellow Republican voters are responsible for them. Quite frankly you can take all your concern and go f-ck yourself. You've hurt the country badly and you're just too stupid to ever understand it.
          Last edited by Kepler; 02-09-2018, 09:54 AM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I'm talking about career staffers -- the people who actually do things. The politicals are always just hood ornaments -- in the case of this administration's politicals, they are themselves the saboteurs.

This hit very close to home for me this week. Dr. Mrs. has been working her as-s off setting up an office associated with her DHS work with civil rights protections -- she had been assured she would run the office as she ought because she is the subject matter expert in a very narrow intersection of niches that characterize the office.

On Tuesday, the day they publicly announced the center, she was informed that the political running her office has decided to staff it with someone with absolutely no experience. However, since that person has no idea how to do the job she will be expected to continue doing all the work. She will simply not receive any credit and, of course, the administration does not support civil rights protections anyway so all the work will be pointless. When she pointed out that this was not in the spirit of the office mandate she was told she was reacting "emotionally" and she should be "more of a team player." To give you some idea, her political lead led a community outreach to Muslims a few weeks ago by opining that DHS needs to concentrate more on communicating how "real Americans" feel about Muslims, and not "elites."

It's f-ckwits all the way down and it's destroying American credibility in every aspect of our lives: environment, foreign policy, justice, economics, education, health. It truly is the March of the Morons. And now an extremely dedicated, hard-working, and brilliant person with years of expertise in public service is completely disillusioned and just wants to get the f-ck away from these morons.

That's your revolution, right there. That's its practical consequences, and you and your fellow Republican voters are responsible for them. Quite frankly you can take all your concern and go f-ck yourself. You've hurt the country badly and you're just too stupid to even understand it.
            Sorry, that happened Kep. Dr. Mrs. has my full support for what it's worth.

Comment

Yeah...not a good way to go about this. Should have gone with the same excuse they did when he gave away intel to the Russians.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sorry, that happened Kep. Dr. Mrs. has my full support for what it's worth.
                She's resilient. She'll push through with her head down and wait this out, and do what she can in the meantime to sell a few cufflinks here and there. She's much more of a fighter than I am and she's right in the thick of it battling these Nazi scum. I am very, very proud of her.

But it's just so pathetic to hear our raft load of So Sincere Conservatives sit back and opine about their "deep concerns" and how "both sides are responsible" when no, no it's not that at all -- this is all the predictable outcome of one party becoming a terrorist organization. I don't think Drew or joe or our others are bad people, I think they are the Useful Idiots who have their buttons pushed so they become the enablers of this regression to fear and deep cynicism. In some ways they are being hurt just as badly since it's their souls, not ours. But they are interacting with this as just another TV show, just another form of entertainment. Meanwhile, real people are being hurt in real ways, and other real people are trying their best to fight the rot and being hamstrung by a cadre of brownshirts that thrives on the misery of others.

That's the rent in the social fabric: even people on the right with morals have descended to the level of trolls and delight in the damage. Out of spite, out of fear, out of whatever stupid anger they harbor for losing their privilege. And they will never comprehend their responsibility because they have a 24/7 lullaby of propaganda assuring them that they're the real victims here.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's f-ckwits all the way down and it's destroying American credibility in every aspect of our lives: environment, foreign policy, justice, economics, education, health. It truly is the March of the Morons. And now an extremely dedicated, hard-working, and brilliant person with years of expertise in public service is completely disillusioned and just wants to get the f-ck away from these sick, smug, cynical simians.

That's your revolution, right there. That's its practical consequences, and you and your fellow Republican voters are responsible for them. Quite frankly you can take all your concern and go f-ck yourself. You've hurt the country badly and you're just too stupid to ever understand it.
                  Good lord that sucks Kep (both for your wife and the country)

And the sad thing is it isnt like this is new. Think back to Dubya, appoints some dude with zero experience to head FEMA and when Katrina hits all hell breaks loose. You want to fill your cabinet with people you owe favors to fine...but the jobs that matter and especially the civil service jobs you make sure you have the best, most qualified people filling them.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

To played D's A it wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump had no idea because he didn't pay attention to the brief and signed something he had not clue about, or they somehow snuck it by him believing no one would ever be the wiser.

Comment

They wanted to burn it down. People like drew, Joe, Brent, they wanted the whole thing burnt to the ground.

Congratulations, you got what you wanted. Happy?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        They wanted to burn it down. People like drew, Joe, Brent, they wanted the whole thing burnt to the ground.

Correct. Everything is on fire. Enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Waive.

(/grammar Nazi)

Comment

Good, cautious summary of where Mueller is right now.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

My family has been here for 397 years, why on earth would I want to burn the county down? I can’t speak for others but it certainly isn’t what I want. In fact it’s quite the opposite. I want to see our country be responsible and not continue to go into crazy amounts of debt.

I think the bigger problem is a lot of us are in no man’s land politically right now. If you have conservative beliefs what are you supposed to do? The Republican Party is a disaster but it’s not like we really buy in to what the left(and especially the far left) want to do. I’ll say it again, we need a new party who represents regular folks.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                My family has been here for 397 years, why on earth would I want to burn the county down? I can’t speak for others but it certainly isn’t what I want. In fact it’s quite the opposite. I want to see our country be responsible and not continue to go into crazy amounts of debt.

I think the bigger problem is a lot of us are in no man’s land politically right now. If you have conservative beliefs what are you supposed to do? The Republican Party is a disaster but it’s not like we really buy in to what the left(and especially the far left) want to do. I’ll say it again, we need a new party who represents regular folks.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X