This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

White House staff decline to comment on Melania's parent's immigration status, could be benefitting from "Chain Migration" that Trump so readily wants to stop.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      White House staff decline to comment on Melania's parent's immigration status, could be benefitting from "Chain Migration" that Trump so readily wants to stop.
      The only solace I have is I didn't vote for the idiot and his band of morons. That's all I've got. It's not much. For those that did vote for him, I hope you're enjoying the complete destruction of the nation.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Now that the agreement has been breeched I don't think she has to be careful at all. Just tell the truth.
        I don't know how much money Ms. Daniels makes in her "profession" (mookie, you wanna chime in here? ) but if she writes a tell-all while of course sticking to a truthful version of events she's going to be a very wealthy woman. How many people would buy that book just to laugh their arses off?
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          I don't know how much money Ms. Daniels makes in her "profession" (mookie, you wanna chime in here? ) but if she writes a tell-all while of course sticking to a truthful version of events she's going to be a very wealthy woman. How many people would buy that book just to laugh their arses off?
          Why put profession in quotes? It's a lot more legitimate than most white collar jobs. At least the client actually get something in this case.

Agreed that she should put the details in a book, then go on tour and milk it. She has truth on her side; all he has are his delusions and his decreasingly effective lies.
          Last edited by Kepler; 02-14-2018, 02:46 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The only solace I have is I didn't vote for the idiot and his band of morons. That's all I've got. It's not much. For those that did vote for him, I hope you're enjoying the complete destruction of the nation.
            The only ones who should feel worse are the clowns who went third party...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              The only ones who should feel worse are the clowns who went third party...
              I wonder. I hammered a Nader guy after the Iraq war started and he took no responsibility. I bet Susan Sarandon is getting exactly what she wanted.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I wonder. I hammered a Nader guy after the Iraq war started and he took no responsibility. I bet Susan Sarandon is getting exactly what she wanted.
                A Nader voter in Minnesota didnt matter. A Nader voter in Florida or any other swing state should definitely have issue.

I voted for Nader...me changing my vote would have had zero effect in that election. I wasnt doing that this time though.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

A Nader voter in Minnesota didnt matter. A Nader voter in Florida or any other swing state should definitely have issue.

I voted for Nader...me changing my vote would have had zero effect in that election. I wasnt doing that this time though.
                  Yeah, I understand the logic. That person has since changed his mindset on that. As apparently you have.

Comment

I've abandoned third party voting as a protest as well. I do think it is legitimate, but I can't justify it for myself with the GOP now a full-on fascist party and an existential threat to the rule of law.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I've abandoned third party voting as a protest as well. I do think it is legitimate, but I can't justify it for myself with the GOP now a full-on fascist party and an existential threat to the rule of law.
                      Correct. Once I figured out that they devoid of any new ideas, wanted to destroy government, and have no regard for mankind the only choice was the other party of the two party system.

Comment

I had forgotten about this but the Stormy Daniels hush money is the same crime committed by John Edwards that ended his political career. I should have remembered that cause I did read the book on John Edwards.

Comment

I remember when I thought it was cool to vote 3rd party (Libertarian), and then I left college and got a real job.

Comment

I voted for whoever the Libertarian was in 2000. Hell, it was my 1st election and there hadn't been a close Presidential election since about 1960.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              I voted for whoever the Libertarian was in 2000. Hell, it was my 1st election and there hadn't been a close Presidential election since about 1960.
                              Harry Browne.

I voted for him in 1996. He was vociferously anti-war and he ridiculed the Crazy Christian wing of the party. The Libertarians haven't had anybody like that since the Kochs bought CATO and turned it into a sleazebag corporate welfare party, and kicked out all the smart folks.
                              Cornell University

Comment

This goes here because it speaks to the socio-political divide in this country.

And the remarkable fact that sometimes gorillas have a human child. This woman is my new hero.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X