X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    The question is why do these rich people hate the planet and other people so much? One wonders.
    They dont have to deal with the consequences...their life is not hurt by any of this.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      They dont have to deal with the consequences...their life is not hurt by any of this.
      Pretty amazing how they've managed to insulate themselves from the rest of the world. I don't see how you can do that. I would think it'd be pretty hard.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Pretty amazing how they've managed to insulate themselves from the rest of the world. I don't see how you can do that. I would think it'd be pretty hard.
        You don't have that kind of money.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Not when you have billions..
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Scooby agrees with George W. Bush. https://newswars.com/george-w-says-u...lcome-illegals

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Not when you have billions.
              I was gonna say.

You hafta remember that the truly rich families on the planet are invisible. Not pikers like Oretga or Buffet or Zuckerberg or the Walton Swine, or even the Rothchilds or Flag's night terrors, but the genuine article -- the real life Tessier-Ashpools.

Those families do not show up anywhere. They aren't on boards or maps or any sort of list, and they are certainly far beyond the infantile grasp of governments. Any interactions they have with the Great Unwashed (to them, the .01%) are through countless levels of proxies and shell holdings.

Dopes like the Kochs aren't even a fart in that hurricane.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                There's a difference between the left "we need them as citizens" and the right "we need them as slaves." But yes, everyone with working synapses can look at our demographics and understand that without immigration, most of America -- the flyover America we're all supposed to get moist over -- will be a wasteland in two generations.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  I was gonna say.

You hafta remember that the truly rich families on the planet are invisible. Not pikers like Oretga or Buffet or Zuckerberg or the Walton Swine, or even the Rothchilds or Flag's night terrors, but the genuine article -- the real life Tessier-Ashpools.

Those families do not show up anywhere. They aren't on boards or maps or any sort of list, and they are certainly far beyond the infantile grasp of governments. Any interactions they have with the Great Unwashed (to them, the .01%) are through countless levels of proxies and shell holdings.

PRednisone is a helluva drug apparently
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    PRednisone is a helluva drug apparently
                    It really is.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I was gonna say.

I remember one of Chris Rock's HBO specials when he talked about the difference between being rich versus being wealthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        I remember one of Chris Rock's HBO specials when he talked about the difference between being rich versus being wealthy.
                        Shaq is rich. The white guy who signs Shaq's check is wealthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          Shaq is rich. The white guy who signs Shaq's check is wealthy.
                          That’s the one.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Rand Paul is going to shut the government down.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Rand Paul is going to shut the government down.
                              Awesome.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Kepler, are you calling into The War Room... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIN9985EM5M

Comment

Working...
                                X