Continue

Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Lololol
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yo memo so thin and lacking substance, the paparazzi confused it for one of the Olsen Twins.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yo memo so thin, Kate Moss said it should eat more.

Too soon?

Comment

So, comparing pay stubs from Jan. 2017 to Jan. 2018, I can 99% confirm that I have lost take-home pay in the GOP tax scam. Not surprised though, as it makes sense they would ding the single and childless, to temporarily benefit Dumpies in flyover country with 6 kids.

Thanks, Goopers.
          Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 02-03-2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Uh. Mine went up. You’ve done something wrong or your company is screwing up withholding or your company has increased other deductions.
            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Uh. Mine went up. You’ve done something wrong or your company is screwing up withholding or your company has increased other deductions.
              I'll take another look after next week's pay comes in, maybe I missed something.

Comment

Naturally, the majority of it was just the usual 9 or 10 mins of Maher in love with the sound of his own voice, repeatedly talking over a guest, which is his usual shtick with other guests of all political stripes. Bill makes some good points here and there, and is occasionally funny, but is mostly just a self-absorbed jerk, and I thought it was actually quite funny when Mooch told him he'd get along well with Trump because they have such similar personalities.
                This is spot on

Comment

I can't tell. I get paid hourly and rarely work only 80 hours in a pay period.

The closest I could find was about $20 difference, but that was at a different pay rate.
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                    This is spot on
                    Which is why it was so funny when Tony Bourdain called him "insufferably smug" a couple years back, and said he'd never go on his show again. When Bourdain, who has written several self-indulgent books and spot-picked many a media fight over the years, says you're a jerk, then you're definitely a huge jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Which is why it was so funny when Tony Bourdain called him "insufferably smug" a couple years back, and said he'd never go on his show again. When Bourdain, who has written several self-indulgent books and spot-picked many a media fight over the years, says you're a jerk, then you're definitely a huge jerk.
                      Lol that’s hilarious, yeah I would tend to agree. Maher has his moments but for the most part I don’t feel like he’s really helping our cause partly due to his demeanor and partly because he’s just really off on certain issues.

Comment

LOL: https://politics.theonion.com/aha-sh...n-i-1822669370

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Mine went up more than a $1.50 so I might even be able to spring for the Executive membership at Costco, but not enough to make any life changing differences. And I don't even get free snacks like the Hostess workers
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Mine went up a little, but like MNS, not really sure how much because of my varying OT hours, and I don't wanna math.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              Lol that’s hilarious, yeah I would tend to agree. Maher has his moments but for the most part I don’t feel like he’s really helping our cause partly due to his demeanor and partly because he’s just really off on certain issues.
                              "New Rules" is usually the best segment. One-on-one interviews are hit-or-miss, and the panels are usually a shining example of everything that is wrong with debate culture America. His monologues are predictable, stale, and unfunny, and I hate to say it, but Colbert has hit that point as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X