This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Is that the one where she said Hope Hicks wont get abused cause she is strong willed insinuating that all abuse victims are weak losers?
    I think so.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Lying is what that White House does. Look up Kellyanne's interview on ABC's This Week from Sunday. It's a hoot.
      Was that the one where she said the current administration cares about women and that's why she works for them, more or less? (after being asked why Trump keeps defending and speaking on behalf of the former members of his admin that are beating the crap out of their wives)

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        Was that the one where she said the current administration cares about women and that's why she works for them, more or less? (after being asked why Trump keeps defending and speaking on behalf of the former members of his admin that are beating the crap out of their wives)
        Yep
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          To be fair, I assumed people were talking about the pipeline again.

Now that I see what the hoopla is all about, it is the best of intentions to send actual food instead of cash for food that just gets used for candy, pop, and not-well-sustaining edible accouterments. I can certainly see it being inefficient, especially when you consider perishables, but this is why I would once again turn to my budget concept for welfare.
          Flaggy, I grew up in a house with SNAP benefits. Here is what I dealt with as a child:

1. My mom stocked up on canned goods like nuclear war was imminent.
          2. We knew the family pack of chicken breasts was more nutritious, but Kraft Mac and cheese was $1.50.
          3. Have you ever had canned salmon?
          4. We weren't loyal to one grocery store. We compared ads, then tried to line them up with coupons. We would hit 4 stores in one day.
          5. Pop is cheap, as are Lay's chips.
          6. It cost less up front to buy the Banquet TV dinner, than it did to buy the stuff to make Salisbury steak and potatoes.

It really wasn't until I started working at Sam's Club that my family started eating healthy, fresh foods. And Lord knows I had to fight my mom on Kraft Mac and cheese.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Do you think frauddy (or any republican for that matter) actually cares about the well being of poor people?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              Do you think frauddy (or any republican for that matter) actually cares about the well being of poor people?
              Nope. Case in point, this sucker.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow

Last month, Donald Trump’s Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, led by Budget Director Mick Mulvaney, announced that those rules would effectively be ignored. CNBC reported yesterday on the latest effects of the Trump administration’s approach to the payday-lending industry.

The federal consumer watchdog has dropped a lawsuit against a lender that allegedly charged people up to 950 percent interest rates. It’s part of a move away from aggressive enforcement under interim director Mick Mulvaney that has angered career staff, NPR reported.

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau confirmed to CNBC on Monday that it scrapped the suit against Golden Valley Lending in January. Mulvaney, who also heads the administration’s Office of Management and Budget,was appointed by President Donald Trump to lead the CFPB after Democrat Richard Cordray resigned.

Mulvaney – a harsh critic of the CFPB while serving in Congress – decided to scrap the legal action even though career officials wanted to move ahead with it, several CFPB staff members told NPR.

The report specifically highlighted a Michigan woman named Julie Bonenfant, who faced a financial crisis that led her to borrow $900 from Golden Valley Lending. She soon discovered that “her scheduled payments in less than 12 months will total $3,735, or more than four times what she borrowed.”

Bonenfant told NPR, “To be honest I’m really mad, really ****ed, because I actually voted for Trump. So knowing that his guy threw out this case that affects people like me, I feel kind of like stupid – just kind of like betrayed.”

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

Bonenfant told NPR, “To be honest I’m really mad, really ****ed, because I actually voted for Trump. So knowing that his guy threw out this case that affects people like me, I feel kind of like stupid – just kind of like betrayed.”
                  And????

Reap what you sow, beeches.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Well no offense but she is a moron on many levels. That said the loss of the CFPB is terrible.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      And????

Reap what you sow, beeches.
                      I wonder if we will have some backlash? Maybe? Hard to say. The stupidity factor is pretty ****ing high.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Lying is what that White House does. Look up Kellyanne's interview on ABC's This Week from Sunday. It's a hoot.
                        Amazingly, Omarosa is actually right about that.

Meanwhile, Chris Wray tells the truth about Porter, Russia's interference and Trump's failure to take any action to prevent re-occurence. That's what he does.
                        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

The FBI isn't going to provide political cover to an Administration that has repeatedly attacked the FBI's integrity?

Who could have guessed such a thing?
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            The FBI isn't going to provide political cover to an Administration that has repeatedly attacked the FBI's integrity?

Who could have guessed such a thing?
                            Clearly it's part of a Soros Deep State conspiracy!1!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Dumps personal attorney admits he paid stormy the 130k out of his own pocket lol
                              Fake news indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Wouldn't the FBI have the means to do that on their own? Does the White House tell them which crimes to prosecute too?

They are their own professional agency, no?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X