X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I should probably see that. I've heard good things over the years, and with today's random reaction and insta-recognize, that's a good sign.
    Very entertaining movie.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Very entertaining movie.
      Apt description.

Our Tweeter in Chief just went after Oprah. Dude, she said she wasn't running!! What is your problem??

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Apt description.

Our Tweeter in Chief just went after Oprah. Dude, she said she wasn't running!! What is your problem??
        How much time do you have?
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Apt description.

She's a woman. And black. Uppity.Gotta learn her place.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Was disappointed in John Oliver's first show of the season. He spent it on Trump.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Quite misguided. https://www.infowars.com/trump-open-...orida-rampage/

Comment

It will never cease to amaze me that 33% of people still want to vote for this piece of ****.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

It will never cease to amaze me that 33% of people still want to vote for this piece of ****.
                  Apparently the departments that investigate collusion/money laundering and the online shooting threats have to share agents. Who knew?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...2016-election/

A must read for those that say outside events had nothing to do with the outcome of the election.

Tl;dr version: Comey's letter probably cost Clinton the election, Russian interference didn't help but is hard to quantify since it permeated the campaign from the git go so there isn't any data that can separate it out. But that also means you can't disprove it, either.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Apparently the departments that investigate collusion/money laundering and the online shooting threats have to share agents. Who knew?
                      Y'all're the one tying them up for over a year with your fake Russian collusion thing that was cleared, and the only thing that could be found was trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...2016-election/

A must read for those that say outside events had nothing to do with the outcome of the election.

Tl;dr version: Comey's letter probably cost Clinton the election, Russian interference didn't help but is hard to quantify since it permeated the campaign from the git go so there isn't any data that can separate it out. But that also means you can't disprove it, either.
                        Maybe you should actually read the memo. If anything, the Russians were trying to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Y'all're the one tying them up for over a year with your fake Russian collusion thing that was cleared, and the only thing that could be found was trolling.
                          Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Maybe you should actually read the memo. If anything, the Russians were trying to help you.
                          Such a proud member of the 33%.

Comment

On the one hand, I am happy that trump and his minions are claiming the Russian interference is pretty much a nothing burger. I would consider a hostile foreign entity directly interfering in an American election (and yes, we are certainly guilty of that ourselves time and again) to be about as serious an offense such a country could commit, just short of an outright violent attack. If trump was parroting a line that Russians DID play an actual part in an American election who the Hell knows what kind of idiocy he'd be suggesting.

And Scooby, never forget that the 33% of the electorate who will still vote for that piece of stool are also pieces of stool themselves. There is no other reason to vote for trump. If you support or vote for him you are no better or more useful than what most of us flushed this morning.

Comment

I like how it completely missed my point. Granted, my point contained sarcasm and it has a history of not picking up on social cues like sarcasm.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oprah-f...s-in-michigan/

Watched this Oprah thing last night on 60 Minutes. While the Liberals on the panel like hearing the Trumpers perspective enough to keep in contact, nothing in this piece changes my mind about the 33%. They are a complete waste of time, effort, and space.

Comment

Working...
                                X