X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Seriously? We must not do anything that might antagonize the Russian government, and cause them to hate us. The Russians are our friends.
    Oh, so that's why the sanctions haven't been implemented and why we got a Voter Fraud Commission instead of an Election Protection Commission.
    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
      Given that the Mueller indictments allege Russian agents took some of the illegal actions while here on U.S. soil, shouldn't there be a complete travel ban on Russian citizens or at least delay their entry to the U.S. until a period of "extreme vetting" (12-18 months is pretty standard) is conducted to assure they haven't been part of past or current election interference or that they are not acting on behalf of the government or any sanctioned Russian citizen or organization?
      Yes, they should stop them from entering until we figure out what's going on. Especially the women that are coming over here for a few months to have their US citizen anchor babies, then returning to Russia until the kid is old enough to move to the US and take her with them. Shut that sh*t down.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Yes, they should stop them from entering until we figure out what's going on. Especially the women that are coming over here for a few months to have their US citizen anchor babies, then returning to Russia until the kid is old enough to move to the US and take her with them. Shut that sh*t down.
        We only need to shut down the places they go to to give birth. Like Maralago.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Laura Ingraham tells LeBron James to "shut up and dribble" and not talk about politics. She's got a point, though, to talk about politics like Sean Hannity does he needs to have a much better understanding of painting cum.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Laura Ingraham tells LeBron James to "shut up and dribble" and not talk about politics. She's got a point, though, to talk about politics like Sean Hannity does he needs to have a much better understanding of painting cum.
            That was so stupid. She’s an idiot at times
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              That was so stupid. She’s an idiot at times
              "At times"?
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This guy may have given up on y'all, but I haven't. I'm not giving into the instigation of a civil war. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmVeOGlNGS8

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                  Given that the Mueller indictments allege Russian agents took some of the illegal actions while here on U.S. soil, shouldn't there be a complete travel ban on Russian citizens or at least delay their entry to the U.S. until a period of "extreme vetting" (12-18 months is pretty standard) is conducted to assure they haven't been part of past or current election interference or that they are not acting on behalf of the government or any sanctioned Russian citizen or organization?
                  Right, because you have to be in the same country to perform a cyber attack...

Comment

Going off topic for a brief moment - as Spock would say, "Fascinating."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1bd826e9c314
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      "At times"?
                      Idiots are rarely always idiots. They have moments
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        She should shut up and get back in the kitchen where she probably thinks women belong.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Going off topic for a brief moment - as Spock would say, "Fascinating."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1bd826e9c314
                          As an aside, godd-mn Malcolm X was a handsome man.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Was waiting for that....
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Someone is scared this morning on Twitter
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X