• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Go ahead Scooby...say it!
    jfc

Can we just tear the ****ing thing down and be done with it? I am so ****ing tired of this issue. I am so tired of this country never doing the things it needs to do to solve problems.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I really wish Mueller would hurry up.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I really wish Mueller would hurry up.
          Gotta be careful because Dumpy will try to wag the dog.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Disagree on Mueller. Take your time and do your job properly. There's no rush here. In terms of the upcoming election, either the people disgusted by Trump vote, or they don't. That in of itself decides the election. If his approval stays 40/60 or thereabouts, its in the power of the 60% who disapprove to neuter his ability to pass legislation or disrupt investigations. Whether the voting public takes that opportunity remains to be seen. However, I don't think the conclusion of Mueller's investigation is going to change too many minds at this point.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Disagree on Mueller. Take your time and do your job properly. There's no rush here. In terms of the upcoming election, either the people disgusted by Trump vote, or they don't. That in of itself decides the election. If his approval stays 40/60 or thereabouts, its in the power of the 60% who disapprove to neuter his ability to pass legislation or disrupt investigations. Whether the voting public takes that opportunity remains to be seen. However, I don't think the conclusion of Mueller's investigation is going to change too many minds at this point.
              There's nothing to disagree with. Wishing something would happen faster has nothing to do with the quality of the work being produced. What, do you think I want him to go fast and **** it up? No. I just wish it would go faster.

Comment

But what if that's what Bannon wants Congress to do as part of his genius master plan to become more powerful?

Again, next time someone whines about liberal media, refer back to how many IQ points they spotted to this guy despite him being maybe one of the dumbest people in politics.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

CROSSVILLE, Tenn. — The gravel parking lot at the Fitzgerald family’s truck dealership here in central Tennessee was packed last week with shiny new Peterbilt and Freightliner trucks, as well as a steady stream of buyers from across the country.

But there is something unusual about the big rigs sold by the Fitzgeralds: They are equipped with rebuilt diesel engines that do not need to comply with rules on modern emissions controls. That makes them cheaper to operate, but means that they spew 40 to 55 times the air pollution of other new trucks, according to federal estimates, including toxins blamed for asthma, lung cancer and a range of other ailments.

The special treatment for the Fitzgerald trucks is made possible by a loophole in federal law that the Obama administration tried to close, and the Trump administration is now championing. The trucks, originally intended as a way to reuse a relatively new engine and other parts after an accident, became attractive for their ability to evade modern emissions standards and other regulations.
                  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    The the leader of the modern image of the "conservative, Christian, family values GOP" is now being accused of
                    banging Playmate of the Year Karen McDougal for nine months while married to Melania.
                    and he offered to pay her after the first time they had sex, her notes said,
                    What a gentleman.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

2 hours of chatter before the act, and he probably thought she was just telling him a story and he had to play along. Sounds about right for his complete lack of subtlety, below average intellect, and overall understanding of the women that have ever been in his life.

Comment

Mueller indicts 13 Russian nationals for meddling in U.S. election.
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Mueller indicts Russians for interfering in elections.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russ...ers-probe.html

Comment

But we need more warrantless eavesdropping, to keep us safe.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/16/u...-shooting.html

The F.B.I. failed to act on a tip in January from a person close to Nikolas Cruz warning that he owned a gun and might conduct a school shooting, the bureau acknowledged on Friday, in its first admission that it might have been able to prevent the deadly attack at a Florida high school.
                            The tipster said Mr. Cruz had a “desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts” and advised the F.B.I. of “the potential of him conducting a school shooting,” the agency said in a statement.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/budget-un...053727242.html

President Donald Trump is calling for a focus on mental health and school safety in response to shootings like the one that took 17 lives in Florida, but his budget would cut funding in both areas.
                              Trump's latest budget would slash the major source of public funds for mental health treatment, the Medicaid program serving more than 70 million low-income and disabled people. The budget also calls for a 36 percent cut to an Education Department grant program that supports safer schools, reducing it by $25 million from the current level of $67.5 million.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                But we need more warrantless eavesdropping, to keep us safe.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/16/u...-shooting.html
                                Surprised Trump hasn't jumped all over that.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X